Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club (3322 Views)

Welcome To Olu-kay Blog .News, Events, Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Beauty an / Olu Joseph/femi Gbadamosi Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja / 100 Nigerians Get Free Gifts From Olu Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club by OluAbuja(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2005
Hello all,

This is President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club www.abujainternetclub.com

MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME GENERATING IDEAS AND BUSINESSES
YOU CAN OPERATE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITH LITTLE OR NO MONEY

These are the same ideas I used in raking about N2.5million within 10months of starting my own business in 2004. You too can apply the ideas and make more money for yourself irrespective of your place of residence in Nigeria.

I resigned from my paid employment (N50,000.00 per month salary) in February 2004 and started my own business in March 2004. Friends, I am bold to inform you that by December 31st 2004. I had made about N2.5million from legitimate business ideas that nobody has ever thought of before. 

In March 2005, I was invited to speak at a finance convention of one of the biggest churches in Abuja and over 5000 people attended the convention where I shared these ideas with them.
Subsequently, many people that attended the convention started their own business (Part time and fulltime) and more testimonies kept on coming because of the impacts of the ideas in their lives and businesses.

Friends, do you know that it is no more fashionable going about looking for jobs that are not there. Government is downsizing everyday and even the private sector will keep on using you like a mechanic’s cloth without paying you well.

Why not start (part time or full time) your own multiple streams of income generating businesses today and free yourself from joblessness and harassments from people.

I will be exposing 8 streams of income generating businesses that you can start immediately after the seminar and get results within 60days.

1. How to make money from ISPs (Internet Service Providers0 anywhere in Nigeria
2. How to make huge profit selling quality IT products from big companies like HP, DELL e.t.c.
3. Making Real money from designing websites for real estates, government, schoold, churches,  NGOs e.t.c.
4. How to research and sell information online and offline
5. Organising seminars/workshops for government and companies
6 Printing and selling MTN, GLO, MTEL and VMobile vouchers in your office or home with little money.
7. How to become a reseller of credit cards for VISA International
8. How to make huge money from International calling cards.

This is a November special compact opportunity you cannot afford to miss.

SPECIAL BONUSES: The first 20 people who register on or before Monday 7th November 2005 will receive the following bonuses;

1. A copy each of my video interview with Abuja's Tianshi Network Marketing Millionaire - Dr. Amechi who is now making some good money on the Internet. He revealed how he started the Internet business in April 2005 and by August 2005 he has made about $4000 from the Internet. This new Internet business is the latest in Nigeria. This powerful video will be yours for free ( I intend selling this video for N30,000 after this seminar) but it is free for you.

2. A copy of my September 2005 seminar’s “DISCOVER THE AMAZING SECRET OF HOW TO AIR YOUR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, ADVERTS AND COMPANY ON TELEVISION WITH LITTLE OR NO MONEY PAID”

VENUE: SuccesDigest Magazine office (SADC)  28 Esuola Street, Off Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo, Lagos
Date: Friday 11th November 2005.   Fee: N15,000.00 per person. Time: 10:00a.m
NB: For Further information on booking and advance payment for the seminar please call me on 08056201612  or Mr. Monday Sodje of SuccessDigest 08023386294.

Check out pages 41,42 and 45 of SuccessDigest Magazine October 2005 Edition for more details.

NB: All interested persons must first book a seat by sending a mail with the subject “Book a seat for me” to seminar@ewealthdigest.com. Hurry up before it is too late.

Yours always

Olu Joseph
President, Abuja Internet Club.
Re: President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club by OluAbuja(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2005
Well guys, some people came for the seminar and got more than the fee.

They were all given value for their money.

Next time don't miss my seminars

Cheers
Re: President Olu Joseph of Abuja Internet Club by abujabooks(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2008
Olu Abuja, any future seminars, please send me an email abujabooks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

HP Compaq CQ57-339WM Cq57 Intel Celeron 56,000 / Do You Want Your Catfish To Attain Maturity By 4 Months?then Try Our Products / Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.