Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria (706 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Will Meet This Xmas (photos) / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If You’re Currently Being Tortured By PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
(1)intergrity phcn: these type of phcn embodied of honest personnel as a result they bring u light with intergrity
(2)nollywood phcn: this sect of phcn dramatise 4u without paying 4d show i could remember this type of phcn once came to my friend's house requesting for their payment despite the fact they were paid d previous week nobody gave dem attention shortly they left #funny.tho
(3)spiritual phcn: this sect of phcn seems to be spiritual attimes in some case it seems they do read ur activities they give u light when u are busy then u keep aiming when u finish u shall satisfy urself buh unfortunately immediately u finish they took it off then u are like #gush! which kain phcn b dis! *sad*
(4)backgroundly poor phcn: its very obvious this types of phcn are poor during their childhood era that their parent can't afford buying them toys so they also knew they miss and in return they want to recatch those fun by changing ur light 2 toy so they keep it on rolling *on/off/on/off

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by peterovanski(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
S
Re: 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by WiseElectrical: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
angry
Re: 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by gabazin080(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Poo
Re: 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
:|:/
Re: 10 Types Of PHCN In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Funny as phuck

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To MTN / ***i Dont Understand Myself & Mtn Again Oooo...!!!*** / Funny Video_ Melo Melo Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.