Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations (1694 Views)

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life / Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Yinkey6(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
1. The space bookers: Especially when it's an important pastor coming that day you tried your best coming before time just to make front seat only to see books, Bibles, scarf, pen, slippers all in the name of space booking. I be like na wa o... Hehehehe
2. The active followers Indeed: When you'll be listening to a very important teaching from the pastor only to hear someone shouting from the back ''Amen''. Only to discover they have been sleeping. I come dey think nah devil tell am IJN?
3. Skillful sleepers: This kind of people I give hand and sometimes look up to when I need their skills... You see a bro eyes wide open only to discover that the Individual is currently busy in France... Some will act like they are reading the bible in pretense I be like who is deceiving who?
4. The Fake serious ones: LOL sha am guilty of this sha... These ones will sit down near a cute girl so they would be serious so as not to sleep.
5. Sleep walkers: Ahh these ones dey fear me oo... They can stand up and walk to the generating set and switch it off... some may even walk to the offering basket and carry it... lol even man of God no dey stop dem... You wan chop blow?
6.Deep sleepers.: The way these people sleep eh.. you be like why didn't dey come with camp bed. They sit on the seat with their legs wide open and their head backwards with their mouth open as if they want to swallow all their problems.. Some even fall off from their seat..
They seriously need the saviour in their lives.
7. Boring brothers: Seriously why some people sleep ain't because they ain't interested just the brother leading the prayer is very boring, the annoying part is when he drops one boring statement like that and he starts laughing I be like.. Wetin dey make this one Laugh?
8. Just for Dance: These people I give hand... Arrh any dance step dey are on it.. Arrh dey always have partners competing on who to stop last... But few minutes after the dance dey don branch for one chair logg off ... I be like nah so you take dey charge?
9 The sleep Talkers: Never knew these kind of people exist until I sat beside this man one vigil..
The man started: Erm..Nnah gave me cash you know it's season everybody wants cash business not Credit...(with some Incoherent blabbings)... I be like EWOOOOO!!
10 Tent builders: Thank God vigil has come to an end let me look for where to rest my head... Ahh where this people come from nah?..they just be building tents, standing mosquitoe net, using chair to form room and palour... choi nah camp I come? How many hours remain make we de go house?
Feel free to add yours...

#Copied

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Edwinmason(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
op so on point,me personaly i hate night vigil

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Yinkey6(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Edwinmason:
tongue
Edwinmason:
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by daewoorazer(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
That no5 got me grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by darbeelicous(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Numba 5&6 though
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Yinkey6(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
darbeelicous:
Numba 5&6 though
darbeelicous:
Numba 5&6 though
darbeelicous:
Numba 5&6 though
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Modenzy: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Deejay777(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
No 5 al d way, i use 2 do it wen i was young, i remembered one dae @vigil i was woken up by my sista so i cn go nd pee nd i start walking towards d alter. So funi dat dae, i was mocked 4 3 gud months

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations by Anticannibal(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin #6 ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad / Very Funny: See How To Sing Tekno New Hit, Go / Please Help Us Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.