Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College (25201 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real / Please Help Me. I Got Job Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
wetin cosine u for dat one nw
shutting up is also a gift. U must not comment.

1 Like

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
princessdairies:
a verybig school in abuja
it has branches in abuja, lagos & Kaduna..... I have someone attending that's y I asked. So he cud become a school father grin
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Haryanphe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hallelujah be to God. Tap into dis testimony. I wl receive good news soonest
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Quality1632(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulation
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

honestly it wasn't even a posted vacancy I just went to their site copied their email address on the 31st August and forwarded my CV then they gave me a call which I was invited for a written exam after sitting for like an hour on a hot seat I passed the exam and I was asked To go for micro teaching I sat the white men down and I was lecturing them they gave me a topic to prepare a lesson plan and I did , to their greatest surprise the lesson plan I wrote was their outstanding lesson ever written so they commended me and we went straight to discuss allowee all this in just a day. its not my effort o its not my intelligence o it is not because I am brainy than the people that applied o but God's mercy and favour spoke on my behalf. I thank God for this offer, because its one of my best offer so far though I know God is still work sha
How did u even manage 2 get dat job?Go work on ur written english. God!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.

Congrats.I celebrate God with u.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Pdizzle(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
ignis:

Yes, they still vaccancy. You can applicant, but the allowancy is not enoughment.
You no well
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by blessingee: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
electropiz:

he will attest to that soonest, a lot of people work there just for the name n their profile on CV, that's all, they leave after one year.....

anyway I forgot to say congrats to Op,

When someone moves from a 35k to 150k monthly salary and says he/she is maltreated by a turkish employer, then amadioha will have to be called in for investigations o grin grin grin
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by shigo20(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
I thank for u
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by pet4ril(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.
God in heaven, I connect my faith with this testimony to say, do it for me,my fiancé n many others that are believing on you in no distance time so dat all d glory honor n adoration will be yours now n forever more

2 Likes

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by OluchiDelly: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

Just PM u. Pls reply, s urgent.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by rman: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

honestly it wasn't even a posted vacancy I just went to their site copied their email address on the 31st August and forwarded my CV then they gave me a call which I was invited for a written exam after sitting for like an hour on a hot seat I passed the exam and I was asked To go for micro teaching I sat the white men down and I was lecturing them they gave me a topic to prepare a lesson plan and I did , to their greatest surprise the lesson plan I wrote was their outstanding lesson ever written so they commended me and we went straight to discuss allowee all this in just a day. its not my effort o its not my intelligence o it is not because I am brainy than the people that applied o but God's mercy and favour spoke on my behalf. I thank God for this offer, because its one of my best offer so far though I know God is still work sha

This post right here is what I tell all unemployed graduates. If indeed you have something of value to add or have a solution to a problem, even if you don't find the job/employer, like OP, the job/employer will find you.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Godmother(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
OP congrats. God will continue to increase you and bless your efforts
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Costa2000(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank God
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Danny4show(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
favoryte33:
How did u even manage 2 get dat job?Go work on ur written english. God!
Bro havent you heard of anything called GRACE? if you havent, please cry out for it, It will really help your present predicaments..

2 Likes

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by trebron(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Amen. Congrats
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by raphy(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2015
op u be teacher?anyway anytin u be jst be proud of it.i hv open d tap of tht blesin i put many bucket so no single drop wl escape.bt dnt let thm send u to go teach isis student cuz i hear say turkish envoy offer visa to sm nigerian .so shine ya eyes it is wel o.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Sidney1990: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats bro, I tap from your blessing in jesus name.

Visocrate:
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats Bro, God who did yours will do mine soon in Jesus Name.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Confidence00(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2015
@VISOCRATE; PLS PLS SEND ME UR NUMBER OR EMAIL I WAS CALLED BY NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE TOO IN ABUJA....pls CALL FLASH ME NOW 08069498552 OR EMAIL ME; CONFIDENCEMBACHU@GMAIL.COM, LEME GET SOME TIPS FRM U TANX
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Kceee: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2015
I ThankGod 4 u o ...the God dat did it 4 u,must surely do it 4 me ...#Amen
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by darmochy1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Confidence00:
@VISOCRATE; PLS PLS SEND ME UR NUMBER OR EMAIL I WAS CALLED BY NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE TOO IN ABUJA....pls CALL FLASH ME NOW 08069498552 OR EMAIL ME; CONFIDENCEMBACHU@GMAIL.COM, LEME GET SOME TIPS FRM U TANX
I was called also. Which subject did you apply for and where's your location?
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by darmochy1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Visocrate:
Bro, I sent you a PM. Kindly check your mail
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Confidence00(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I didn't see any pm pls flash me I wil call u bak pls pls z urgent 08069498552
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
idupaul:

Its rare to see a Nigerian woman who would stay with a boyfriend that's been searching for a job for 2 years

Not 2 years. Read again, Love is not about money, Love conquers everything,

He has been searching 4 work, but he's not folding his hands.
He's not idle
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
forix4u:

Sooo... girls still date applicant? I believe he has sth he's doing to raise little money else... Well sha...it is well o... God give do my own for me too ooo so I can testify as well

amen. Love is not all abt money
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

amen. Love is not all abt money
But u ladies make it look like dat... D truth b told u'll leave tht guy for another if he continues to be broke in 2yrs. Women r so impatient especially wen it comes to money
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
forix4u:

But u ladies make it look like dat... D truth b told u'll leave tht guy for another if he continues to be broke in 2yrs. Women r so impatient especially wen it comes to money

my boyfriend is not the type that gives money. The only reason why i will leave him is when he misbehaves.
Can't u date a girl without giving her money? Even when she's doing fine?
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

my boyfriend is not the type that gives money. The only reason why i will leave him is when he misbehaves.
Can't u date a girl without giving her money? Even when she's doing fine?
Why should I date lady without spending on her No no no... That's an act of abuse and total immoral. U r dating a girl, eating and sucking her blood n water and u don't spend to maintain her 4 watin na. Babe if ur guy has and isn't spending on u it means he has sb he's doing d spending on ooo, or possibly he's a gold digger or doesn't love u so u better watch ur back. Dat's d reason Bimbo Olukowa said "Relationship is for matured and capable ppl". Any many who doesn't have d money to spend shld keep his cock knock till he's ready. Its doesn't even show any sign of responsibility or sign of being a future dad. If u end up with such a man then u shld get ready to work hard to foot ur bills and dat of ur kids. So advice urself
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by felai: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Visocrate:

yeah

PLS I sent u a pm.
Expecting your response as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Or u could flash me sir. 080-5115-0299.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by mickey45: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=keppyy post=37798184]

**might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:03pm On

Jan 30
keppyy:
It's partly my fault though, I don't go out much...Infact ........at all.......I'm just focused on.... for now. ..I know ..

And now;
Na wa for una...I'm working (although a corper) and I also have a side business but my boyfie just graduated....and yes he is older than me...

**might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:03pm On

Hope he met your specs? I'mhappy for you if he does,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Or Gombe State? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.