Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College (25203 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real / Please Help Me. I Got Job Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by ignis: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
canalily:
Do they stil vaccancyundecided?
Yes, they still vaccancy. You can applicant, but the allowancy is not enoughment.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by canalily(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

honestly it wasn't even a posted vacancy I just went to their site copied their email address on the 31st August and forwarded my CV then they gave me a call which I was invited for a written exam after sitting for like an hour on a hot seat I passed the exam and I was asked To go for micro teaching I sat the white men down and I was lecturing them they gave me a topic to prepare a lesson plan and I did , to their greatest surprise the lesson plan I wrote was their outstanding lesson ever written so they commended me and we went straight to discuss allowee all this in just a day. its not my effort o its not my intelligence o it is not because I am brainy than the people that applied o but God's mercy and favour spoke on my behalf. I thank God for this offer, because its one of my best offer so far though I know God is still work sha
please inbox me their email naaundecided
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by STENON(f): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

honestly it wasn't even a posted vacancy I just went to their site copied their email address on the 31st August and forwarded my CV then they gave me a call which I was invited for a written exam after sitting for like an hour on a hot seat I passed the exam and I was asked To go for micro teaching I sat the white men down and I was lecturing them they gave me a topic to prepare a lesson plan and I did , to their greatest surprise the lesson plan I wrote was their outstanding lesson ever written so they commended me and we went straight to discuss allowee all this in just a day. its not my effort o its not my intelligence o it is not because I am brainy than the people that applied o but God's mercy and favour spoke on my behalf. I thank God for this offer, because its one of my best offer so far though I know God is still work sha
This is a great Lesson. I wish you the best, Congrats.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.

Good news. Congrats!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by canalily(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
ignis:

Yes, they still vaccancy. You can applicant, but the allowancy is not enoughment.
thats why you dnt know anything. U capitalize on peoples little mistake always while as well u ar always faulty!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Alexandro2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hapi 4 u
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by murphybo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
congrats...may Allah do mine soonest too so I can have many more testimony to give
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by jackobi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
glory to God
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
ignis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
God win
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by delors(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol...'Help me AND thank God'

We go help you and thank God o....
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by ruggedybaba: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
electropiz:
Those Turkish guys dey exploit Nigerians ooooooooo..... They treat Nigerians anyhow and their nationals that cant speak english fluently are treated like gods, paid higher, accommodated and treated like kings
u sure know them well. I just left there because am not happy with the way they treat blacks.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by inchristalone(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
I thank and bless the almighty God for you. His gifts, miracles and blessings in your life will remain permanent in Jesus name...Amen!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by AustinowithaC(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Am so happy 4 u. I thank God on ur behalf.

I pray this God who did it 4 u will also do it 4 my uncle that just finished his youth service, my boyfriend who has been searching 4 Job close 2 a year and all my friends searching 4 job.
I tap from ur blessings.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face dear with your undiluted prayer requests. Lol...!!! Simply in love with Nairaland.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by heftycul: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mo ba e sope
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by aderome(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
God thank youooo!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Situation: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
yu Berra feeem!!! before I Alert yur village witches...if yur alarm blow try dey cut the red wire...congratulations
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Appareil(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.
Amen
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
congrats.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by AustinowithaC(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
ignis:

If you enroll for an English class, the job will come faster.
That's a bad one brother. If you scrutinize the write-up, you will discover is just a regular typo error.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by idrissunny: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
I thank God for you bro. But do remember to pay your tirth duely.
Visocrate:
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Royalemex(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
nice
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by olaayodeji08: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by j1mmy: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Don't thanks anyone else but yourself for your efforts
It has nothing to do with an imaginary thing in the sky, only morons think that way
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by princessdairies(f): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
which state?
a verybig school in abuja
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Moneyab(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
potolistic:
So nairaland dn turn church where u qo giv ur testimony.
Hmmmm
my bro we should not be ashamed to acknowledge publicly what God has done 4 us.no be church matter
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by systemz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
potolistic:
So nairaland dn turn church where u qo giv ur testimony.
Hmmmm
I wonder o!!!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by rubyradiance(f): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
ignis:

If you enroll for an English class, the job will come faster.

Thank you,if u noticed any typographical error or my English wasn't perfect all you could do was to correct me to avoid further mistakes..but anyway as far as you are not God that know every human set time I'm so happy.thank you once more
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
How much re they paying?.....and can you tell us more about their allowaances and terms of service
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Koolking(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is the kind of news we need on front page. It gives and reinforces somebody's HOPE. Truly, there are no hopeless situations, it's only people who are hopeless about situations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.