Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC (5643 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / See Wicked Traps Mtn Lay For Their Innocent Costumers / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by affiliate766(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
hello
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by jizzison(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
There's absolutely nothing funny about dis annoying & disturbing image...Abeg all of una wetin concern us wif d comparison btw android & iphone? pls I like iPhones dnt get me wrong but android has greatly boosted everyone's interest in phones especially in nigeria and really benefit d poor or let me say average Nigerians... Just take a look at the population making use of androids,nofin wey all of una wan tell me android will continue to dominate sales in africa sef...Patiently waiting for android Marshmallow 6.0's update.

1 Like

Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by jizzison(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
datablaze1:
GET DATA WITH US
I hope it's true...
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by refreshrate: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
ochuski:
Lols... It all boils down to what u gain from any of d operating system. As far as am concerned, iOS is basically useless in nigeria

You have time i swear
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by chumakk: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

Basically this guy is still a poor man albeit mentally. U think iphone is a sign of being rich and forgot the words of Jesus that a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.
I recommend brain transplant for you to remove all these your mentality.
Who knows how you'll be carrying this your iPhone.
what I know is that if you are thinking of your next meal you will not buy an iPhone. My point is that you don't need insult people using an iPhone because I know if you are using it...you will not. Let me not quote bible for you. But I want you to do this assignment: read all the parables of Jeaus and tell me how many things he mentioned money compared to other things.
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by makavele: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Funny how ppl cannot get the joke . . well let me help

Basically, wat d image is trying to say is that iPhone gives u d exact stuff . . . while Android tries to copy

The image under iPhone is the Canadian singer. The Weeknd, who did the soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey . . . known for his crazy hairstyle

the image under Android is trying to copy the hairstyle . . . and ended up wack

which means . . Android is tryna copy iOS but can never be like iOS

Now do you get the joke or better still, insult (to Android users)?
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by donhils: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2015
chumakk:
what I know is that if you are thinking of your next meal you will not buy an iPhone. My point is that you don't need insult people using an iPhone because I know if you are using it...you will not. Let me not quote bible for you. But I want you to do this assignment: read all the parables of Jeaus and tell me how many things he mentioned money compared to other things.
I know a guy, a student that bought Samsung Galaxy S5 last year. He saved and saved and saved to buy the 110k phone then. His parents sent 15k monthly to him and he would save 10k out of it. Wasn't eating much, every extra money that came to him was saved for the phone until he eventually bought it. If he wanted an iPhone, couldn't he have bought it that same way and would that have made him a rich guy? Cos obviously he thought about the next meal always. We all know there are lots of peeps that save like that even today just to buy a big phone. Not forgetting there are people that patronize all those phone snatchers and that can make you own the most expensive phone at a very cheap prize.

1 Like

Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by rusher14: 5:26am On Sep 09, 2015
makavele:
Funny how ppl cannot get the joke . . well let me help

Basically, wat d image is trying to say is that iPhone gives u d exact stuff . . . while Android tries to copy

The image under iPhone is the Canadian singer. The Weeknd, who did the soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey . . . known for his crazy hairstyle

the image under Android is trying to copy the hairstyle . . . and ended up wack

which means . . Android is tryna copy iOS but can never be like iOS

Now do you get the joke or better still, insult (to Android users)?

Talking about the Weeknd, the title of one his hit tracks, one which catapulted him to limelight is Wicked Games. Hence the play on words as the title of the thread .
Re: See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC by makavele: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
rusher14:

Talking about the Weeknd, the title of one his hit tracks, one which catapulted him to limelight is Wicked Games. Hence the play on words as the title of the thread .

Take note: The Hunger Games !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detailed Infinix Hot 5 Review / The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More / Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.