Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Help Needed Starting Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed Starting Forex (758 Views)

Payment Gateway Help Needed / Help Needed With Bitcoin / Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Starting Forex by MyICThub: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good day all

Please i need help,advice and guidelines on Forex

I want to start trading forex

Please where do i start from and what knowledge and resources do i need to start

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by dansatch: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2015
go to babypips.com to get a beginners head start
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by datjohn(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Wen u ready, U can start ur school here http://www.babypips.com/school

After graduation, u may follow d thread discussion on d bizness section.
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by kola1938: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2015
MyICThub:
Good day all

Please where do i start from and what knowledge and resources do i need to start

Thanks

Hello,
I can mentor you. I have a sound experience trading forex
I have worked with some brokers as account manager
Call me on 08164030221
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by smartdebiz(m): 3:43am On Sep 09, 2015
contact me for a professional forex robot that made more than 11 percent profits in just two days. Not too costly, with stable profits. Contact smartdebiz@gmail.com, 08165498163
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by disaac73(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
smartdebiz:
contact me for a professional forex robot that made more than 11 percent profits in just two days. Not too costly, with stable profits. Contact smartdebiz@gmail.com, 08165498163
Why are you so selfish n evil minded. Instead of you to direct him to babypips n experienced forex traders/trainers to teach him the rope; you are here trying to sell ROBOT to him. If it made money as you claimed; you wouldn't be selling it. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by godoluwa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
smartdebiz:
BURSTED!!! TO HELL WITH FOREX ROBOT SELLER!!!
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by drpips1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
MyICThub:
Good day all

Thanks
goodday buddy, i can put you through the trading calculations that yield consistent gain, with profitable returns on your investment, if we are chanced to make a one-on one contact, then you have found the angel you searching for(also with post training follow up),live account history statement(on a monthly basis) available on request, also my contact details for the sake of privacy. Do have a nice day
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by fxstory(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
MyICThub:
Good day all

Thanks
babypips should be a starting point
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by TheCongo2: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
smartdebiz:

If that was true, you wouldn't be on Nairaland selling it.
Re: Help Needed Starting Forex by Farkid: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hi,
My name is Ubochi Osuji. What you need is a profitable system like the screenshot attached. I can sell it to you at a reasonable price(N3000), with ebook and secrete strategy i use to rake in profits. Its the same Buy and Sell Arrow Scalper system by Karl dittman with some extra tweaks that can ensure you make 250pips or more in a week. Plus if you are in Lagos you can call me @ 08038228677 for one on one coaching.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hits Goldmine, Finds Crude Oil In Lake Chad Area – NNPC / (In Pictures) See What The NAIRA Is Saying Today!!! / How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.