Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 (764 Views)

Pls Guys Help Don't Know Which Phone To Buy / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Guys Help Me Make Choice Between Dis Two Powerful Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by Zealoy(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls fellow nl help me o after formatting my infinix hot 2 it keeps asking me to insert google mail used in syclunizing the phone for the first time the problem is even after putting the email n password it returns back to the page that I should put my email over n over again pls Wat should do
Re: Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by pendusky(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Zealoy:
Pls fellow nl help me o after formatting my infinix hot 2 it keeps asking me to insert google mail used in syclunizing the phone for the first time the problem is even after putting the email n password it returns back to the page that I should put my email over n over again pls Wat should do
try to sign in with the email in a browser with a laptop to see if it will open, probably you've forgotten the email password or wrong email itself!
Re: Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by Zealoy(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2015
pendusky:
try to sign in with the email in a browser with a laptop to see if it will open, probably you've forgotten the email password or wrong email itself!
Thanks for ur suggestion but I've done that it still repeating that I should put my email over n over again
Re: Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by eraly(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Zealoy:

Thanks for ur suggestion but I've done that it still repeating that I should put my email over n over again

Wat made u format it? Hw did u go abt d formatting?
Re: Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by Chopstaff8: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 by Zealoy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
eraly:

Wat made u format it? Hw did u go abt d formatting?
becus shows me an arror message about my memory card

(1) (Reply)

Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device / Abegi, anyone here tried this Palmchat App? / How To Wipe Personal Data From Iphone And Ipad Before Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.