Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device (786 Views)

Nigeria Orbra Mobile Set To Launch Orbra Eve 2 To Challenge Tecno Phantom 5 / 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra / Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by AndroidCare(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
The three high end Nigeria made android devices by Orbra are to be launched today being the country's independence day at Abuja the country's capital.

Orbra is a proud Nigeria company, which would make this year independence day a memorable one "positively" with the launching of four magnificent gadgets which includes the three high end android devices we talked about earlier and a health care bracelet.

We have also talked about reasons to use this devices and we will keep giving our readers updates on these devices and their market statistic as they struck the Nigeria and neighboring market soon.

I think I will proudly wave my flag today with this magnificent development in Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Orbra

God Bless AndroidCare.Net

watch the launch here

Re: Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by Paschal001: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Great....
Re: Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by kossyablaze(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by donTbone(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2015
We are getting there..

Only if govt could make
way for science and technology!
Re: Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by BluePearls(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2015
No pictures, no videos, no hands-on reviews? How exactly are they going to win the hearts of Nigerians?
Re: Orbra Launching - The First Nigeria Made Android Device by Toroze(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's not the first OP there have been others i stand to be corrected tho

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Live In Bayelsa... Get Your Orders Delivered To You... / Samsung Galaxy A3 And Galaxy A5 2016 Edition Around The Cornea / See The Message Etisalat Sent To My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.