Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! (888 Views)

NYSC Lassa Fever Awareness Campaign (please Don't Ignore) / Don't Ignore This / A Student Admitted Newly To UNN This Year Needs Your Advice... Pls Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by abdulfuntai: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2015
pls ooo, I have not updated or confirmed my information and white background passpot we were asked to do long time ago by nysc.
I can not recall my password and other login information with the email I used in registering for nysc last year.

If you could remember, email messages were sent to batch c corp member asking them to confirm their information.

My questions are:
What should i do now?
Is it too late to do it?
If I fail to do it, any consequency or repercussion?
PlS, some one should help me, I don't want to hear story that touch or be denied discharge certificate on pop.
I need your reply pls.
Thanks!
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by sadiqcholel: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey! Fellow otondo...d essence of dat verification iz for u 2 check ur details an c weda there are errors or not,if dere are no errors den u have no problem,bt if dere is nd u didn't do it as it stands den u jus have 2 collect ur certificate with error dat u have....hope u get it clear right
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by Oluwasolayimika(f): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2015
abdulfuntai:
pls ooo, I have not updated or confirmed my information and white background passpot we were asked to do long time ago by nysc.
I can not recall my password and other login information with the email I used in registering for nysc last year.

If you could remember, email messages were sent to batch c corp member asking them to confirm their information.

My questions are:
What should i do now?
Is it too late to do it?
If I fail to do it, any consequency or repercussion?
PlS, some one should help me, I don't want to hear story that touch or be denied discharge certificate on pop.
I need your reply pls.
Thanks!
abdulfuntai Just click on the Forgot Email / password on the login page, you would be asked to Enter your Nysc call up number or state code, and the medium which you want to receive the email or password which is by E-mail or text message, if it is by text then you would input the phone number you used for registration.
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by abdulfuntai: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Oluwasolayimika:
abdulfuntai Just click on the Forgot Email / password on the login page, you would be asked to Enter your Nysc call up number or state code, and the medium which you want to receive the email or password which is by E-mail or text message, if it is by text then you would input the phone number you used for registration.
pls send me the link! Thanks.
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by Oluwasolayimika(f): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
abdulfuntai:
pls send me the link! Thanks.
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx, first enter any email address and password, you would get the invalid email or password message then click on forgot email and password
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by abdulfuntai: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oluwasolayimika:
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx, first enter any email address and password, you would get the invalid email or password message then click on forgot email and password

For about 2 years and more, I could not login into my yahoomail account due to inability to supply the accurate name I used as a secrete question.
It keep telling me to give the name of my elder cousine!!!!
And I have 4goten, I have put different name, it keep blocking me temporally.

I know the email address and it password but it will tell me to answer the secrete question I used as extra layer of securty.

What can I do to solve this problem and open my yahoomail to collect vital informatiom?
I need your help!!
Re: Batch C'14, I Need Your Help And Advice, Please Don't Ignore!! by Timbuktu14(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Op, ur matter no b hia grin From nysc to yahoo! Kwakwakwakwa grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service / Benue Corps Member Drop Ur Number Here / Ebonyi Head count today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.