Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. (833 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / Disadvantage Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. by Sleekbaby(f): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders, I want anybody that knows about rooting of phone to explain the need and also to tell me if there is any disadvantage in rooting phone. Thanks.
Re: Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. by Godfullsam(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Rooting ur phone will enable you to access those apps that ordinary smart phones can't access. It also helo ur phone to run smoothly.

The main diwn side of rooting your phone is that, you are no longer under warranty. That is ,if your rooted phone is faulty your year of warranty cannot cover it.

Also if not properly rooted , ur phone can be damaged.
Re: Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. by Sleekbaby(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Godfullsam:
Rooting ur phone will enable you to access those apps that ordinary smart phones can't access. It also helo ur phone to run smoothly.

The main diwn side of rooting your phone is that, you are no longer under warranty. That is ,if your rooted phone is faulty your year of warranty cannot cover it.

Also if not properly rooted , ur phone can be damaged.

Thank u dear, I appreciate.
Re: Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. by Chopstaff8: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. by callydon(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
bros jst visit this blog and u'll really understand d meaning and advantages of rooting ur phone.
www.oddytech..co.ke/2014/07/all-about-rooting.html?m=1
Also ask ANY question u av there too.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10: Bring The Best Of Microsoft To Your Android Smartphone / Infinix Mobile: Hot 3 Smartphone Coming Soon / ZTE Blade V7 Lite Specs & Price Http://iniedogist..com.ng/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.