Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Damn Women. Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Damn Women. Lol (1548 Views)

President Mugabe Post About Men Who Can't Toast Women "Lol" (photo) / Damn Hilarious!!!! ;D / Photo Of The day, Understanding Women LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn Women. Lol by tonyfred(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
A young lady comes out of a bus with her left breast showing.

She actually walked down a whole mile. A police man sees her and calls her. "Madam,you do know I can arrest you for indecent dressing?"

"Officer, I don't understand what your talking about", she said looking confused.

"Madam,your left boob is showing" The officer said.

The lady looks down and screams, "Oh my Goodness! I must have left my baby on the bus!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damn Women. Lol by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Some women dey forget their baby for insyd bus cheesy
Re: Damn Women. Lol by chybykee(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
huh? shocked WTF?

I hope that's a Joke undecided
Re: Damn Women. Lol by tonyfred(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
chybykee:
huh? shocked WTF?
I hope that's a Joke undecided
[quote author=chybykee post=37790737]huh? shocked WTF?
Re: Damn Women. Lol by Maniche44(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol Joke of the year
Re: Damn Women. Lol by mcfynest(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: Damn Women. Lol by tonyfred(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
A letter sent by this woman to her family:

"Dear family,
I have a husband I can't trust! He cheats so much! I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his!"
Re: Damn Women. Lol by tonyfred(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, "Saul, I have some
good news and, I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary having s*x."

(1) (Reply)

You May Kiss The Bride (read This!) / When Will The Rock Ever Finish Buttoning Is Sleeve? / Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.