Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car (2362 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2009
Ride with husband’s girl friend in his car?
By GIDEON OPARINDE {08076616717 tomgidops@yahoo.com]
Sunday, April 5, 2009

When it comes to marital matters, women have different views to issues. If they see a married woman, having a ride in their husband’s car, what would be their reaction? To some, it’s nothing, but other ladies may view the act as a red alert sign to pull the plugs.

•Gbemi

In Nigeria, where marital affairs are very sensitive, one may conclude easily that women may most likely possess a zero tolerance to any seemingly close association of the opposite sex to their husbands, yet with the new age women, nothing seem wrong with it.

FUNMI AWOYEMI

I’m a very possessive person, so I won’t be able to stand it. Years’ back, I had this guy who was all over me and we wanted to get married to each other. He was into women and he won’t let me be. I had gone to Dominion and he spotted me and begged to take me home. I was so angry that he had to stay with me where I was even after dropping me at home. The lady in his car had to find her way. I saw no reason why he had to be seeing other girls when he was always on my neck. Now he has four wives; and I thank God that I did not marry him.

LILIAN OKOJI

I won’t be happy about it, rather I would always warn my husband to be careful of these incarnates, patrolling themselves as friends. We have heard where friends become husband snatchers and take over the home. There’s nothing new under the sun anymore, says the Bible. Although I can’t keep monitoring him where ever he goes but I know if he’s unfaithful to me, he is answerable to God, his maker. And for any woman or lady who feels she’s smart to take over my home, she has missed it.

MRS. LEIGH

It depends on who is involved. If the lady is familiar to me, I might not go crazy or wild so far her ways are not questionable. But if the lady is not familiar to me, nothing keeps me mute from asking him certain questions. I would ask him how they knew each other, to the extent of giving her a ride; although he is free to give anybody a ride, provided nothing is attached to it the other way.

Once it’s a mere ride and not to the extent of going to a rest house, it wouldn’t move me that much. The first thing that would prove his insincerity is, if afterwards seeing them, he is now guilty of coming home late, lying and coming up with flimsy excuses for keeping late nights. The better the solution, that means its better to stay clear such ladies than ever.

TOSIN OLORUNISOLA

I will not hesitate joining them in the ride. The determinant factor would be the way how introduced the lady to me, and the lady’s reaction in return. These two episodes would make me put things together and arrive at a conclusive end.

Seeing them together, you can’t jump into conclusion and draw out your judgment because she might mean no harm but rather an ordinary friend, business friend, family friend or anybody nice.

SEUN LAJORIN

There’s no woman that doesn’t get jealous seeing such thing happen. Some women are jealous to the extent that they get almost crazy when a lady waves at their husbands. Some of them fight them when they get home, not that they are too crazy but just on the preventive side. I for one would feel a similar way because loosing a loved one to a strange person or woman will bring you back to the first track.

MARIAM ABOLARIN

I will not feel bad so far I love and trust my husband. What I would expect from the lady is that she moves to the back seat while my husband and I will seat in the front seats respectively; except she is my husband’s elder sister.

On the other hand, if I it happens I saw a lady in the front seat of my husband’s car when I was supposed to be riding out with him, I may go back and board another vehicle if I’m not so comfortable with what I saw, but I’d ask him when he returns home.

JOY ALOZIE

Although, it’s so common with men these days but that wouldn’t make me behave rashly if such happens because nobody knows; she could be his business partner or office colleague. Secondly, she might be his old school friends, colleague or one of his associate. The fact that most men wouldn’t let go of anything that goes in skirt does not mean I won’t trust my man anymore. Taking a drastic decision might prove me wrong; the woman might mean no harm.

MRS. AFOLABI

Hmm,  girls of nowadays are not to be trusted as such. If a married woman sees a young lady in her husband’s car, she need not be told that she is seeping with her house on fire. We need not fake things that are not right because if we pretend to be happy while we are far from it; we will some day weep and nobody would be there to console us.

AMOSU KEMI

I don’t think it’s bad my husband gives a lady a ride, but I would suspect there is something secret between them if she seats comfortably kin the first seat, when I’m supposed to be the my seating space right there beside my husband. If she respects and excuses me by moving to the back seat, it shows she’s responsible but if on the contrary I would deduce they has a hidden ambition towards each other. If couples are to drive out, third parties are expected to seat right behind them in the car, except the woman happens to be one of the family members or in-law, to put it.

LAIDE AKINWANDE

When you over protect your husband, there is the tendency that he will one day get loose. The only solution is to understand each other and let love take its hold in the relationship. Love cannot be quantified, it’s emotional and does not cheat the other partner, neither does it punish or put your partner into pain.

BOSEDE ADEMOL

If any lady would ride in my husband’s car, it shouldn’t be any rough looking lady or girl. First, appearance would show you the kind of person she is made of. If my husband introduces her to me with a clear conscience or on a platonic level, and her reaction also demonstrates the same, it means she’s not out to harm or jeopardize my marriage or home.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/apr/5/503.html
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2009
Assuming the woman is your husband's mistress, what will you do?. Repossess the car and beat the hell out of her or stay out of it?. What if you are the person paying the car note?
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2009
This lady obviously has watched [b]Reloaded [/b]yet. . .

I say follow her and when you get to a stranded road, stop her and take your car keys.

Nonsense. All these ashewos of nowadays. Oh pardon, they'd like to be called "mistresses". grin grin
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by tope2000(f): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2009
Its not the mistress fault o, how did she get the key to the car, if not for the husband?
I dont have any bizness with the mistress but the husband lipsrsealed
Altho i might have slapped the bitch outta her b4 i realise she is not really to blame grin
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by SeanT21(f): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2009
I could care less.I will let the fool take the slut and the car.**I will not give my self headache over this matter**

iReport:

Assuming the woman is your husband's mistress, what will you do?. Repossess the car and beat the hell out of her or stay out of it?. What if you are the person paying the car note?

Why??

Why attack the lady?? I am not in a relationship with her. I will just let them both have each other.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2009
Its not the mistress fault o, how did she get the key to the car, if not for the husband?
I dont have any bizness with the mistress but the husband
Altho i might have slapped the bitch outta her b4 i realise she is not really to blame
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy May be she stole while he was busy praying at the church.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Pataki: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2009
Why do I keep having a feeling of deja vu on this particular topic? undecided

Creepy to say the least though. undecided
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by TOYOSI20(f): 1:30am On Apr 06, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

This lady obviously has watched [b]Reloaded [/b]yet. . .

I say follow her and when you get to a stranded road, stop her and take your car keys.

Nonsense. All these ashewos of nowadays. Oh pardon, they'd like to be called "mistresses". grin grin

LMFAO!!!, thats the first thing that came to ma mind oo. . . . . grin grin grin

Na that time she go recognise levels,  shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Apr 06, 2009
iReport:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy May be she stole while he was busy praying at the church.

Praying ke?? . . . . maybe when he was doing the up and down game grin
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LMFAO!!!, thats the first thing that came to ma mind oo. . . . . grin grin grin

Na that time go recognise levels, shocked shocked shocked
LOL, naija women are evil, but them no know say evil pass evil.

Let her call the police on me, mehn, I go tell am say she stole my car tongue
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:51am On Apr 06, 2009
Praying ke?? . . . . maybe when he was doing the up and down game
Na you sabi. Men can give stupid lines whenever they are lying. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:54am On Apr 06, 2009
This lady obviously has watched Reloaded yet. . .

Nonsense. All these ashewos of nowadays. Oh pardon, they'd like to be called "mistresses"
It's from mistress they graduate to second or third  wife.  It's not every woman you can snatch your car keys from.  Taekwondo is now a prerequisite for being a mistress in Naija. Go and watch that old nollywood movie called Nneka the pretty serpent on youtube.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2009
iReport:

Na you sabi. Men can give stupid lines whenever they are lying. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol . . . . yeye men
They ought to be ashamed of themselves seriously angry angry
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2009
Why do I keep having a feeling of deja vu on this particular topic?

Creepy to say the least though.
Guilt is a bitch. I hope your wife sets the record straight with your mistress someday.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2009
They ought to be ashamed of themselves seriously
They brag about it instead.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2009
iReport:

It's from mistress they graduate to second or third wife. It's not every woman you can snatch your car keys from. Taekwondo is now a prerequisite for being a mistress in Naija. Go and watch that old nollywood movie called Nneka the pretty serpent on youtube.
Ok, I won't lie.
I can't break my nails because of a woman. . . .but they don't call me evil for no reason.
I swear if I was in naija, I'd make these women see shit.
A gang up is better cool cool take care of her.
Get home and take care of the lying cheating bastard wink
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by StrStruck(f): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2009
I'm confused; the topic is asking what I'll do if I see my husband's mistress driving our car but the post is asking what I'll do if I see a woman in the car while my husband is driving.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Sissy3(f): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2009
IMHO, i think trust is one of the core aspects of a relationship/marriage and any relation without trust is already a failure, that being said i wouldn't get all fussed up if my husband rides with his mistress in his car. i have to trust and believe that he will use his best judgment. why this isn't always the case, I'm not the paranoid type and i wouldn't take any action till i have a solid evidence that something is fishy.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Tgirl4real(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2009
Hmm. . . I dunno what to say yet. Will be back.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by rasputinn(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Now that's gonna lead to some rucus
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by JustGood(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
Why do we have some women who always want to do things with other women's husbands? Why cant they just go and find their own men?
I hate women being that way when they know the man is married angry
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by iReport: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2009

IMHO, i think trust is one of the core aspects of a relationship/marriage and any relation without trust is already a failure, that being said i wouldn't get all fussed up if my husband rides with his mistress in his car. i have to trust and believe that he will use his best judgment. why this isn't always the case, I'm not the paranoid type and i wouldn't take any action till i have a solid evidence that something is fishy.
Aristo using his best judgment?.
Re: My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car by Sissy3(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
iReport:

Aristo using his best judgment?.

rotflmao grin grin

i know and that's why i said that isn't always the case (best judgment) but still i wouldn't go after any of them till i have a concrete evidence that something is burning.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? / Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique / What Should I Do To Gain More Weight? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.