Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl (781 Views)

Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels / How I Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime I Want It / Great Benefits Of Blood Donation(check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by alcmene: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Doctors and health practitioners in the house I need an urgent help.

My younger brother called my attention from the toilet and when i got there, behold i saw his excreta covered in blood.
He said he started noticing lately that large quantity of blood gushes out anytime he empties his bowl.
The complicating thing here is that he is not sick neither has he complained of any abdominal pains.
Please what could be the problem This is quite scary and unusual.
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Artistree: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
There is nothing like Nairaland Clinic and Maternity, so pls take him to a physical hospital to get help.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by emmchi(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
I think it could be pile.
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Haywhymido(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Get a doctor to av a look at dat

1 Like

Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bowel cancer, serious diarrhea
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Owongtok(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Take lots of fruits with fiber.See a Doctor to rule out cancerous developments.
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Seun(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Owongtok:
Take lots of fruits with fiber.See a Doctor to rule out cancerous developments.
Yes, please do this, alcmene. Apart from eating fruits, beans and other veggies are also high in fiber (and gas!) and should be eaten regularly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by tunergy(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Let Him visit an Hospital Immediately

Reduce or cut down consumption of meat and high starchy foods
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Omotayor123(f): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Artistree:
There is nothing like Nairaland Clinic and Maternity, so pls take him to a physical hospital to get help.
You speak wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by flokii: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
@OP you probably have piles...
it is a very serious problem plus you have to rule out the possibility of colon cancer..

If the blood is bright red, it could be piles or anal fissure (tear)... whereas if d blood is darker, that could be from d colon..

buy Witch hazel to relieve symptoms and drinkable moko parrafin from pharmacy to soften ur stool *cheers
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by Dokitadotun: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2015
@Op your brother is having haemorrhoid, internal haemorrhoid to be specific since there is no pain. Hemorrhoids is bleeding from the vessels within the wall of the rectum. He should visit the hospital asap. In the meantime , take plenty of water with vegetable in order to avoid his stool getting too hard Avoid straining while defecating. May be for now he should take liquid foods like pap etc. Any hard stool will bruise the area and bleeding will follow, that is why the blood follows the stools and not vice versa.
Re: Large Quantity Of Blood Gushes Out Anytime He Empties The Bowl by alcmene: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks all for the contribution.....he has already booked an appointment with a doctor

Thanks once again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Performance Anxiety In Bed Every Man Should Know / World's Fattest Man, Mr Moreno Dies On Christmas Day At 38 / How Whiten You Teath In Just 3 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.