Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

She Studied Accounting In ND And Business In HND Now Being Dinied Her HND Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Studied Accounting In ND And Business In HND Now Being Dinied Her HND Result (354 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Studied Accounting In ND And Business In HND Now Being Dinied Her HND Result by Rockstar2014(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
My fiancee studied Accounting in her OND and switched to Business Admin in her HND and now the school is denying the affected students their HND result claiming it was wrong for them to switch after giving them the admission and collecting school fees from them. They are also advising them to pick up another HND form instead of expecting the HND result for which they had laboured. So I am confused and don't know what to do about this, is it to go legal on the school authority on her behalf or just watch as this ugly event unfolds. Pls educationists and activists in this forum, I solicit your candid advice and help on this issue. The school in question is Kogi State polytechnic.
Re: She Studied Accounting In ND And Business In HND Now Being Dinied Her HND Result by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Rockstar2014:
My fiancee studied Accounting in her OND and switched to Business Admin in her HND and now the school is denying the affected students there HND result claiming it was wrong for them to switch after giving them the admission and collecting school fees from them. They are also advising them to pick up another HND form instead of expecting the result for which they had laboured. So I am confused and don't know what to do about this, is it to go legal on the school authority on her behalf or just watch as this ugly event unfolds. Pls educationists and activists in this forum, I solicit your candid advice and help on this issue. The school in question is Konji State polytechnic .
Abi Kogi

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Cutoff Mark Help Help. / Buy Original Diplomas /toefl/ielts/toeic, Passports,driver’s License,id Cards / Nasarawa State University Releases 2015/2016 Post UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.