Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Love Is Not Blind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is Not Blind (402 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Blind by ojuu4u(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
With little research I had made, couple with crises that engulf 75% of marriages recently made me to come to conclusion that love is not blind. There are (3) conditions 'at least' that make it seems, they fall in love blindly but not. Immediately those criteria fade, reduce or even gone. Crisis sets in. The conditions are underlisted.

1. WEALTH. You wll see a lady going blindly with a man that can be her dad or a guy that can be his far younger brother, but immediately the finacial crunch sets into his income marital crisis is imminent. Why?

2. FAME. Some people can do anything just to hook up with famous persons, but when they stay in the mariage for few months wahala begins. By then, they will be crying from pillar to post that the partner is most evil on earth.

3. DESPIRATION. I dnt know while 'man or woman' will be despirately entered into relationship that clearly show it wont last. All in the name of settle down.
All these show they dont fall in LOVE blindly but PRETENCE.
Re: Love Is Not Blind by NifemiOlu(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Plan To Invest In Land For Your Family Future / Exceptional Fumigation Services / Exceptional Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.