Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm (29634 Views)

Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Beautiful New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by adjoviomole(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:

then u are not different from that black man sitting there...

grin yes am not different From him but u no fine reach either of us tongue
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by rossyc(f): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecided

EVER SINCE THIS TALENTLESS IGBO WHORRE WON THE UNMERITED PROJECT FAME, SHE HAS BEEN OVERHYPED BY ALL SECTIONS OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA BUT ALL THOSE HYPES ARE FOR GULLIBLE FOLKS OUT THERE WHO CANT SEE BEYOND THE MUSICAL FAILURE THAT SHE IS undecided SHE IS THE CHEAPEST FEMALE YEYEBRITY AND ALMOST ALL THE DICKS IN THE INDUSTRY HAS PENETRATED HER ROTTEN PUSSSY. USELESS BIITCCH undecided
[/size]
Jealousy at it's peak...
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by harbeyne(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
very pretty girl #I LOVE HER;;;;;;;;
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by largehead: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecided

EVER SINCE THIS TALENTLESS IGBO WHORRE WON THE UNMERITED PROJECT FAME, SHE HAS BEEN OVERHYPED BY ALL SECTIONS OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA BUT ALL THOSE HYPES ARE FOR GULLIBLE FOLKS OUT THERE WHO CANT SEE BEYOND THE MUSICAL FAILURE THAT SHE IS undecided SHE IS THE CHEAPEST FEMALE YEYEBRITY AND ALMOST ALL THE DICKS IN THE INDUSTRY HAS PENETRATED HER ROTTEN PUSSSY. USELESS BIITCCH undecided
[/size]
Bros Good afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by bummyla(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by highshownoni: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
How dat one affect u
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Mustay(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some comments kill! People should not think that just because they are 'anonymously' posting on NL that they will escape the justice of the murder their hands have caused while typing. The first page of this story has some vile comments; just remember, everyone is HUMAN.
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Djbaka(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]

You seem to be Love-starved and your long search for love as your moniker depicts is not going to end soon with this attitude of yours.

Why the gruesome hate on a lady you can never have?
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Kevodi2015: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
Aahhh bros yu are very wrong she has the talent and she is decent about it. am a Yoruba i admire the way she sings in yoruba language. at least she appreciates our culture and she is not a hater.
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by adellam16(f): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:
The guy sitting next to her is as black as amala...Gosh w must b a Yoruba guy
Evil u! Lol! I swear I didn't see him o not until I read ur comment. Lol, ur such a clown. Lol
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by therealdeal10: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls d guy called searching4luv or whatever d fvck he's called jst wnts spotlight n u guys r giving it 2 him undecided n he's nt worth it
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
simbi hairstyle...
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by knowledgeable: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
odunH:
igbo girl loving yoruba guy since time immemorial

Fool, how can beauty be seeking and loving ugliness since time immemorial??.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by flokii: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Igbo olori kolobo... but na fine girl sha..
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by odunH(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
knowledgeable:

Fool, how can beauty be seeking and loving ugliness since time immemorial??.
bigger fool you are.so YQ is ugly baa nd when someone says he looks like amala,u kip mute Flat head. grin Dnt start the war you can't finish!Biafrau.
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Henycymama(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
omo ,see singular n plural.....c d blackness,e just b lk amala n gbegiri dt black guy represent Amala n Chindinma gbegiri *covers face* abeg na joke oo
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Desgidi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
adjoviomole:

grin yes am not different From him but u no fine reach either of us tongue

Have u seen my profile....Guy leave that thing ooo....u and yq de learn
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Desgidi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
milychocs:

cheesy
I hear you
....however the two tones are different
You are just making a factual statement with this second post....nothing the matter with this....not an insult by my insult-radar
But the first? lipsrsealed
Dude you know the story

okay beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Tobbey(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
MY CRUSH grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by adjoviomole(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:

Have u seen my profile....Guy leave that thing ooo....u and yq de learn

Of cos av seen ur pix. Shey u fyn reach Any of. Us? grin
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by blessedly(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
chidinma golibe... your mama born you well
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Desgidi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
adjoviomole:

Of cos av seen ur pix. Shey u fyn reach Any of. Us? grin

broada why me and u de drag who fine pass...I knw b gay ooo....Na u knw aw u and yq take fine pass me...Even if I ugly I gt hope where u and yq de.
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by Baroba(m): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Pretty chick, BTW what's happening with YQ, he never really took off despite his early promise. Hope he is still making music, talented dude..
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by adjoviomole(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:

broada why me and u de drag who fine pass...I knw b gay ooo....Na u knw aw u and yq take fine pass me...Even if I ugly I gt hope where u and yq de.

U get hope,daTS in d afterlife tongue
Re: Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm by pbs4real(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:
The guy sitting next to her is as black as amala...Gosh w must b a Yoruba guy
the guy looks like YQ grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At VAMW Conference / Nuella Njubigbo Flaunts Amazing Post-pregnancy Body(Photos) / 2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.