Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cry For Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cry For Help (1100 Views)

A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees / Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry For Help by chrisdel: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
In this part of the world,nigeria,education only make youth,who are graduate, commuters. With their shoes bending to a side like a gradually sinking ship. I am a bonafide member of unemploYed graduate. I know what it took me to have my SSCE. Back then, when you don't score 280 and above in jamb, you won't be given admission let alone be given a reasonable course. I know what and time it took me to gain admission into UNIBEN. I know What it cost me to graduate. Every year, employers of labour come out with different tactics to sideline people like us who are from humble baCkground, who struggled to go through the education system wanting to be somebody. They derive pleasure seeing us feel dejected. Now, One of there new tactics is age. When you are above a particular age, you are not eligible for job. The 'have not' have really suffered in this country. If it's business, where is the capital to start?. The country and its policies do not encourage young business starters. Please I need help, either finance or a job before I die of want.

2 Likes

Re: Cry For Help by kemtol(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
name so o, my brother. but we gotta stay focus . god will surely deliver us
Re: Cry For Help by cmoney22222: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Same shoe with you but I still thank God for mama thank you. If not, I for don mad with thinking. God help us all
Re: Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
The LSK Group urgently needs an employee who will handle all its social media accounts.This includes responding to customer's queries,brand promotion and building,interaction with existing and potential customers and offering of deals. 
Requirements1)He/She must be serious minded,smart,versatile,result oriented and disciplined.
(2)A minimum qualification of an OND is required.
(3)May need to work from home and so must have access to the internet at all times.

Working hours:24 hours daily.Weekends inclusive.

Interested persons should submit an application letter,a recent cv and copies of credentials by hand to the address below,
LSK Group Limited,45b Oluwaleimu Street Off Ladipo kuku Street,Allen Avenue Ikeja-Lagos State.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Re: Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
@chrisdel, kemtol and cmoney22222 kindly check out the above vacancy and apply if interested.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help by Bloomingbud(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ivygold2:
The LSK Group urgently needs an employee who will handle all its social media accounts.This includes responding to customer's queries,brand promotion and building,interaction with existing and potential customers and offering of deals. 
Requirements1)He/She must be serious minded,smart,versatile,result oriented and disciplined.
(2)A minimum qualification of an OND is required.
(3)May need to work from home and so must have access to the internet at all times.

Working hours:24 hours daily.Weekends inclusive.

Interested persons should submit an application letter,a recent cv and copies of credentials by hand to the address below,
LSK Group Limited,45b Oluwaleimu Street Off Ladipo kuku Street,Allen Avenue Ikeja-Lagos State.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.

Is it possible to submit via mail? Would like to apply but am not in Lagos presently.
Re: Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Is it possible to submit via mail? Would like to apply but am not in Lagos presently.
send me a pm.
Re: Cry For Help by cmoney22222: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Can I summit by email too?
Thanks
Ivygold2:
send me a pm.
Re: Cry For Help by cmoney22222: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op thanks so much, first thing tomoro morning, I don reach there. Am over interested ooo wetin I dey do for house?

Ivygold2:
@chrisdel, kemtol and cmoney22222 kindly check out the above vacancy and apply if interested.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help by Bloomingbud(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ivygold2:
send me a pm.

Sent.
Re: Cry For Help by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Sent.
i have replied you.Check
Re: Cry For Help by chrisdel: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please, I need between 50,000 and 100,000 naira to start this small scale business. Please help.
Re: Cry For Help by cmoney22222: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
The op below me is a good samaritan, just send him your account number.
Re: Cry For Help by drey076(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg help me too oo, I be ACA and bsc/ed Economics holder, I need audit firm or where I can practice as an accountant. Help me please someone in the house. My mail is darebankole91@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agents Needed Urgently / Teachers Needed For Immediate Employment / Can An Education Student Apply For A Job In Companies Instead Of Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.