Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! (1362 Views)

*why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! by rmmaffiliate(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good Day Nairalander,

I want to introduce a platform that makes it easy for an entrepreneur without huge capital to become his own boss in the telecom/Mobile money Industry. That platform is MOBINEUR and the package that does the magic is MOBIBOX.

Who is a Mobineur ?
The word mobineur is coined from Mobile and Entrepreneur, It simply means an entrepreneur who is ready to make money from the mobile money industry and able to render mobile related services such as virtual airtime top up, data top up, Phcn subscription(Eko PHCN and IKEDC), GoTV and Startimes Subscription, Diamond Yhello Agent, Paycom Money Agent and much more with your mobile phone.

How do i make money from being a Mobineur ?

Making money as a mobineur is very easy and simple, for every transactions carried out by you, you get credited instantly. Imagine the number of people around you who subscribes for GoTV and Startimes monthly, the number of people who pay their PHCN subscriptions monthly, the number of people around you who recharge their mobile phones for data and airtime daily, you can easily make money from these set of people if you render that services for them through the MOBIBOX package.

MOBIBOX allows you to do the FOLLOWNG :

1.Pay PHCN Bills for Households and get your own commission on every transaction made by you.
2.Sell airtime and data to your friend and families through your phone and get your own commission Instantly.
3.Enjoy monthly or annual residual income on our 5 level affiliate program on every person(s) you refer to MOBIBOX.
4.Have access to our airtime distributor reseller program and earn income from your resellers.
5.Earn Income as a Mobile Money agent
6.Make money as a Paycom Mobile Money Agent.

And Much more.

If you have a question, drop it here and i will attend to it.

www.mobineurs.com
Re: Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! by godson99(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2015
pls inbox me ur No lets have a chi chat...07038171425
Re: Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! by MnenaSadiku(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2015
I am very interested in this please. How do I get started? Expecting to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! by pattybf(f): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
The items here all need more details, can u give more insight?

how much will I get data as a mobineur for reselling?

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Training And Of 100 Dollars Free For Start Up Trading / I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine / Meet Oyelami Tosin: A Girl Who Makes Phone Cases Out Of Coca-cola Cans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.