Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel (1213 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / 5 Times Olamide Missed His Chance To Impress The International Market / STORMERZ Studio Abeokuta: BOOK A RECORDING SESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
If you are a very talented artist and you feel you've got what it takes to be signed to Stormerz Records,call or whatsapp me on 08060389161
Visit www.facebook.com/stormerzent

1 studio

2 crazy producers

50 artists ( having their singles battling for fame on Rock city FM and G radio)

25 qualifiers showing their talents in front of popular entertainers

5 winners get their singles promoted all over radio stations and online

2 artists with the highest downloads online get signed while the 3 others are listed for other record labels and their tracks promoted

The best artist overall gets to have the Woju Crooner (kiss Daniel) on his first single under Stormerz Records

Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
limited slots to go
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2015
STORMERZ Records (a new top notch record label in Ogun state) is set to sign the best Grassroot acts who are ready to prove their talent to the world through hard work and commitment.
No registration fee
No audition fee
A well mixed and mastered single from each artist produced under Stormerz Studio by our professional producers is the only criterion. This costs 8k only.
Visit the Stormerz Studio House @ 3, somide crescent, arokoje, obantoko abeokuta.
Follow and like the Stormerz Records facebook page www.facebook.com/stormerzent to get more details
Whatsapp 08060389161

The radio auditioning begins which is d first round where 2 artists are interviewed and their tracks go head to head

Listeners call in to decide the winner out of each pair... Half of the contestants qualify for the next round which involves performance

Only 5 artists will be picked after the performance and they are promoted online and social media... 2 artists with the highest downloads get signed while the other 3 are listed to be signed by other sister labels
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
8 slots to go...
I'd prefer nairalanders to take the remaining slots
@airforce1 and his crew
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Note: Audition starts from the studio...
Attitude of artists goes a long way thus, it's part of what we will be looking for right from inside the studio while artists are recording their singles.
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by cheddahboy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
AsherStorm:
8 slots to go... I'd prefer nairalanders to take the remaining slots @airforce1 and his crew
i want in. message u soon
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by sathel(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bros.. Good day..diz iz very nice o..but only people in ogub state can benefit from diz stuff.. I'lld like to participate but na Lagos I dey so ooo
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
cheddahboy:

i want in. message u soon

waiting
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
It's going down...
Turn up if you're sure of your talent
Re: Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel by AsherStorm(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
The countdown is on

(1) (Reply)

Download Audio + Video: 1da – “joy” (remix) Ft. Harrysong / Download Dammy Krane Shaku Shaku / Download Davido - Fia Mp3 + Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.