Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ghanaian FA To Invite Sexy Ladies Into The Stadium To Increase Male Attendance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghanaian FA To Invite Sexy Ladies Into The Stadium To Increase Male Attendance (471 Views)

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian FA To Invite Sexy Ladies Into The Stadium To Increase Male Attendance by Dafe306: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ghanaian FA president Kwesi Nyantakyi hopes to attract young men to watch the local leagues by inviting sexy ladies to the stadium. He believes that if these ladies go to stadium, men will automatically flock to the stadium. Before you rubbish his plan, note that he has tried it before.

"Me I have said this thing over and over again - we must let sexy ladies enter our stadia and the men will readily follow them into the stadium to watch games. Most of these men when they hear that beautiful girls are coming to the stadium today, they'll all jump and follow them to the stadium, and they are going there purposely to see the ladies. I remember there was one match the we brought some beautiful girls who were in nice jeans to the stadium. The men in the stands went into frenzy and when the ladies waved at them - come and see how jubilant they were," Nyantakyi told Monti FM.

Male football fans in Ghana are opting to watch Premier League games on television as opposed to attending local matches.

http://dayosports..com/2015/09/ghanaian-fa-to-invite-sexy-ladies-into.html

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian FA To Invite Sexy Ladies Into The Stadium To Increase Male Attendance by nikkiking(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
I hope you'll come out to defend them when they follow the beautiful girls to the stadium and a case of Rape followed undecided.
Re: Ghanaian FA To Invite Sexy Ladies Into The Stadium To Increase Male Attendance by khattab02: 4:54am On Sep 09, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin

I wonder oooooooo........

Stadium will now be wooing and hunting ground!

#chei!! Women are in trouble!

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United Who Will Get The 3points / 100% Win / Giroud Keeps Arsenal’s Champions League Campaign Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.