Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (80413 Views)

The Croatian President Who Was A Hot Model / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Soccerpillar: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic who have been following the FIFA World Cup 2018 like a football fan couldn't hide her joy and love for the game during Croatia vs Russia quarter final matches.

Grabar-Kitarovic shook hands with
Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev after Russia second goal at the second half of extra time. Close to her was FIFA's Gianni Infantino, and retired Croatia legend Davor Suker. Croatia win Russia 4-3 on penalties.

The Croatia's first female president was also present in their second round match against Denmark in which she opted to watch the match with the fans rather the VIP section. She also fly an economic class with other to see that match.

Croatia will be facing England in the semi final. England defeat Sweden 2-0 in their quarter final.

https://www.soccerpillar.com/2018/07/world-cup-2018-moment-croatia-president.html

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Soccerpillar: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2018

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Flirtyjane(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Can PMB do this?

329 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Very humble

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Gossiplover: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by beautygboel(f): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Am in love, somebody find me that beb

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.

494 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb

You be lez?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Below is her bikini pics..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Below is her bikini pics..

Bad boy, how old is she?
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2018
mazinoweb:

Bad boy, how old is she?
She's 50

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Emekus92(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Young and healthy president.

No be that bush cow wey occupy Aso Villa

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:

She's 50

With that photo you posted, you said 50? Unbelievable

13 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Emekus92:

google is ur friend

Google is my gate man

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Emekus92(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2018
mazinoweb:

Google is my gate man
then ask am. instead of to dey đoubt d age that guy tell you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by BoneBlogger(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Uh lala, She is hotter than the hottest.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by HumbleBoy21: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Croatia will not win the world cup,, france will win the world cup.

20 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by BoneBlogger(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Croatia will not win the world cup,, france will win the world cup.

Is that what this thread is talking about?

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by phemmyfour: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Infantino really enjoyed her company. Russia prime minister regretted inviting her grin

8 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by egopersonified(f): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2018
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2018
BRILLIANT CUTE WOMAN WITH MIGHTY GOD grin

10 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by fr3do(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2018
That woman is coco austin, Ice T's wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2018
angry
Don't try it, that was how Mbape, Jesú and Pogba started. They all got gingered and today, they are world stars

egopersonified:
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Bossontop(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Milf! Milf!! Milf!!! Milf!!!! Milf!!!!! Milf!!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/30e510813527a01d530671bc158158f9/tenor.gif?itemid=4061877[/img]

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Alwaysking: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2018
egopersonified:
So u don't know how to control your kids again? wonder shall never end.

19 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by DumaEmpire(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2018
That lady is damn Hot ..ME Likey
She must be getting it from a younger generation
#milfs

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by dat9jaguy(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this lalasticlala?

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.

10 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by afonso22(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2018
what a humble president....smh

5 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2018
If this post doesn't go front page,all of you who have posted earlier before me should send his/her acts details for fringe Sunday benefits.

Check my sig and earn daily for free.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by wayne4loan: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2018
Beautiful woman shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.