Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together (2866 Views)

Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Mali Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2015

The controversial nudist posted the picture on social media, writing “Some followers self .. Once they ask for an image with me.. That is the end result. you’ll do identical!”

more:- http://vascable.com/male-fan-grabs-maheedas-butt-as-they-take-a-photograph-together/
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Paschal001: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by achinaboy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
fan for what?
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Paschal001:
Mtchew

lol
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by PapaNnamdi: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
*In ajebo's voice* PREESSSSSSSSS AMMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by divinehand2003(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
I For grab her booby join too.
Crazy people angry angry angry
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
divinehand2003:
I For grab her booby join too.
Crazy people angry angry angry

lolz
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
[center]
achinaboy:
fan for what?
[/center]
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
yghhuhyghhuhyghhuhyghhuh
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
kkkkkkkk
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by vascable: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
vascable:

The controversial nudist posted the picture on social media, writing “Some followers self .. Once they ask for an image with me.. That is the end result. you’ll do identical!”

more:- http://vascable.com/male-fan-grabs-maheedas-butt-as-they-take-a-photograph-together/

Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by King44(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2015
She is playing a pretend game, the whole grabbing thing looks as if she asked the guy to do it for the camera just to fool u guys, she is fake on dis one bt if it were to b me in that guys shoe I would have pressed subsidy out of that over worked nyansh of hers
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Sommyangel(f): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2015
For the guy mind na........
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Idydarling(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
that's the guy's chance mehn, do you know how long he has been dreaming of doing that?
Re: Male Fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by mayorjosh(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
*In ajebo's voice* PREESSSSSSSSS AMMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Dog Dies In Its Sleep - Check Out Its Age / Nawa For This Pastor Wife, Showing Her Boobies In The Church / Naomi Campbell Comments On An Amazing Painting Of Wizkid And Fela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.