Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party (19343 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Tony Nwulu, Fashanu, Eucharia, Oritse Femi, Kiss Daniels Honoured At Peace Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by jackpot(f): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
a
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by kullozone(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why em kon dey do face like person wey no know wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
and this made front page?
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by lightheart(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice!

Your cake branded as your capito would have done a bit more magic. #my2kobo
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote... Please I want to start watching match.... Which club do I support? Like for Chelsea and Share for Man utd. I'm sorry I don't like Liverpool or Arsenal
MissNora, Na Enyimba FC fit u oooo cheesy
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorjosh:
One of the most thrillin things in life is too be honoured by people

I agree with you
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Kalvan: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Scary looking ladies. Lol!

Looks like a tranny-fest.

No thanks jeff.

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by damiloladuke: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by damiloladuke: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by damiloladuke: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
sweet and lovely pictures

I REP ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL •••I REP ABESAN HIGH SCHOOL •••I REP FUNAAB
•••check my signature
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by slap1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Almost twenty pictures yet you couldn't smile for ONCE. And you say it's your birthday. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
I see 'Pimping' cheesy
Happy baiday sad
We dunno you lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Papasmal(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sundayme:
My brother, many people wouldn't tell you the truth, but I will.

Please, why are the ladies dressed like that?

I don't know, is civilization synonymous with irresponsibility?

See the way they are even dancing.

After watching the pictures, what came to my mind (as well as the mind of many that will look at the pictures) is that: Did this guy rent prostitutes for his Randy party?

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote...
Please I want to start watching match....
Which club do I support? Like for Chelsea
and Share for Man utd. I'm sorry I don't
like Liverpool or Arsenal
As u don't like arsenal pls stick to telemundo grin grin grin
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by sniper77(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sundayme:
My brother, many people wouldn't tell you the truth, but I will.

Please, why are the ladies dressed like that?

I don't know, is civilization synonymous with irresponsibility?

See the way they are even dancing.

After watching the pictures, what came to my mind (as well as the mind of many that will look at the pictures) is that: Did this guy rent prostitutes for his Randy party?

Nopes they ain't prostitutes but girls auditioning for a beauty pageant and they will most likely end up warming the beds of some of the big boys after the party.

It's really degrading for our girls to descend to the level of almost been unclad when they attend parties all in the name of fashion.

Breasts and bums will be revealed to the world.

Na fashion dey make girls use four handkerchiefs arrange gown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by MISSNORA(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
As u don't like arsenal pls stick to telemundo grin grin grin
lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by nwakaibeya1: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>http:///Et3jmemHvM>Humanbeigns who hv spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this video&they know its TRUE
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by theDEVILisHERE: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote...

Why don't you like Arsenal
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by ibedun: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bode George and the bastard Obas in Oshodi and Isolo allowing a Biafran to be representing your area. Kai Yoruba must wake up quick.

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Lovexme(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote... Please I want to start watching match.... Which club do I support? Like for Chelsea and Share for Man utd. I'm sorry I don't like Liverpool or Arsenal
Poor choice of clubs.
Well, you'd be a fair weather fan after all. undecided
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by dennismukoro(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
ALEX BAD GUY.... SEE KPEKUS EVERYWERE
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by MISSNORA(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Why don't you like Arsenal
they r unserious

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by deeLima86(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote...
Miss Nora I look forward to seeing you rep Chelsea fc kiss
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by sobastical: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry that cap isn't just working for me....

Check my signature. ..call or whatsapp

At all, not connecting with me either. .
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by ModiKen(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...all of them looking brighter than their future, so no black people in this my dear continent again

The mata jus tire me.

No wonder President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia ban bleachin for im country.

The picture below though....

@post.....Alex Reports is not a true Nairalander.

Has anyone seen a comment in any post what so ever with the moniker "Alex Reports"? If he has commented, I have never seen it?

He only comes here to show of his works and achievements.

@Alex Reports....nairaland is not the same as Facebook!

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by mekonglobal(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Alex! u don marry?
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by theDEVILisHERE: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
they r unserious

What do you mean unserious
They try to play to the best of their abilty
You can't truely enjoy the game of Football until you love it
You have to grow into loving the game first for you to be a true fan
You can only do this by watching teams and players that try to play the game properly
The Arsenal team and its players do this
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by azzima(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2015
I just love this Fashanu guy. For a guy with a caribbean mother and a Nigerian father but raised by white foster parents, the guy retraced his roots and have stayed put in Nigeria. While some Nigerians have been abroad for more than 30 years still afraid to come back because of Insecurity and Nepa. Kudos to the ambassador!
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Emilokoiyawon: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin How many times d guy go hold the cake to take pishure? grin grin Anyway, too many fake girls in the pics - with fake hair, fake skin and even some with fake eyes. What a waste. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Neemcie(f): 1:26am On Sep 09, 2015
females be dressing trashy since the inception of "LBDs"

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package / How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.