Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party (19346 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Tony Nwulu, Fashanu, Eucharia, Oritse Femi, Kiss Daniels Honoured At Peace Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by dorleey(f): 4:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Happy birthday, Alex.
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Adesiji77: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...all of them looking brighter than their future, so no black people in this my dear continent again

LOL cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by adellam16(f): 5:30am On Sep 09, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
It has come and gone but the memories of the night still linger. ‎It was the birthday party of Alex Nwankwo, the Chief Editor of AlexReports and CEO of Amity Global Network held at the prestigious XO Lifestyle (House Of Cubana) over the weekend.

The party which attracted several showbiz entrepreneurs and bloggers had some the 2015 contestants of Most Beautiful In Abuja pageant who came for the celebration after the final audition earlier in the day.

The high point of the night of fun was the appearance of Nigeria's famous sports Ambassador, John Fashanu and the National Assembly Representative - Hon. Tony Nwulu of Oshodi Constituency with their entourage. Their presence changed atmosphere of the party as bottles of champagne, Moet and Hennessy started flying around.

Also at the party was Mrs Rose Ejiro, the wife of the CEO of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja and other individuals.

The popular Abuja based social media reporter had his cake branded with his logo as he celebrates for God's Favour and grace.
@alexreports30
what's with d calabar cap?
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by adellam16(f): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2015
And why Is d party dry? No food snacks or drinks? Smh
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by scentmarlc(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Sundayme:
My brother, many people wouldn't tell you the truth, but I will.

Please, why are the ladies dressed like that?

I don't know, is civilization synonymous with irresponsibility?

See the way they are even dancing.

After watching the pictures, what came to my mind (as well as the mind of many that will look at the pictures) is that: Did this guy rent prostitutes for his Randy party?

N.B: If you are expecting 30 Days In Atlanta Part 2, kindly see something on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72uz0bbtPo&itct=CIQDEKQwGAoiEwi-8bCfl-jHAhUILhwKHfKeBZIyBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

You must be one of d Titanic labour workers that survived... Coz u barely read a single line up there else u wud hav known who those babes were
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Aitee1: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Ezemust: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
Still not enough vote... Please I want to start watching match.... Which club do I support? Like for Chelsea and Share for Man utd. I'm sorry I don't like Liverpool or Arsenal
Chelsea steady. gon like it
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Adesiji77: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Aitee1:

sad angry

Why the face? What have i done now?

Smile often, don't "wrinkle" that pretty face with a frown tongue cool
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by Aitee1: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Adesiji77:

Why the face? What have i done now?

Smile often, don't "wrinkle" that pretty face with a frown tongue cool

sad
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by TYNNNNKs: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can only see the cute babes here
Re: Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party by TheMatrix3: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its not difficult to see that the OP is a wanna-be
All I see is a wanna-be-popular guy that combined a beauty paegent show with his birthday and took pictures in a low life club. E don kuku tay wey J.fashanu begin fall hand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package / How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.