Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

For Those Of You Based Abroad That Needs Legal Documentation From Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Those Of You Based Abroad That Needs Legal Documentation From Nigeria (730 Views)

Lets Help You Get Your Visa With Proper Documentation / Adoption From Nigeria / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You Based Abroad That Needs Legal Documentation From Nigeria by Angolobabe(f): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2009
if anyone of you need a legal documents from nigeria especially from Rivers state,there is a honest gentleman who is willing to assist you on that, but you have to pay him for the job and transportation throughout the process which he normally dont charge much and when its ready he will post in to you .

he is the one who helps me with mine since i dont like involving my family members on documentation issues with stressful mistakes they´ve made several times in the past,so yes i trust him
Example of documents are : birth certificate,affidavit,police report ,driving licence and international permit,business registration etc and if you have other request that is not listed its better to discuss that with him first and see if he can help you on that.
his phone number is : 00 234 8059617941 ( Name Mr Godpower )

(1) (Reply)

Dating. / Can Anybody Suggest Me For A Long Summer Vacation Holidays With My Family? / Who Feel/experience The Pain More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.