Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service (7535 Views)

Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section / Females Are More Matured Than Males / For Those Of You Based Abroad That Needs Legal Documentation From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2008
This group is for females  abroad looking for other females with similar interests to chat on Yahoo Messenger service. If you want to chat , join here!

Start by introducing yourself ,Example:

Let us know a little about yourself. Again do not post your Messenger ID unless you want to be contacted!

What is your name?

Are you married or single?

How many kids do you have?

Are you a working or stay at home mom?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

What are your interests or hobbies?

What are your favorite foods?

Any thing else you would like to share?
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2008
Are we forming a kind of lesbian sorority on nairaland? count me in abeg
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2008
Hello hw u dey

i hardly meet females that interest me, but

im interested in finding out.

im single , working and old enough.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2008
My name is Eve
I am married to a Norwegian.
I am a stay at home mom at the moment
I live in spain
I have 3 step kids
I am 27 years old
I love chinese food,mexican,nigeria,english,german,norwegian, etc
I enjoy shopping,chating and making friends, reading, and swiming,driving boat,travelling etc I and my husband  live in the country and we enjoy spending time outdoors. vacations etc
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2008
please here is not for anyone looking for lesbian relationship but only for married or single females who wants to make friends and chat on yahoo messengers sometimes.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2008
Gamine:

Hello hw u dey

i hardly meet females that interest me, but

im interested in finding out.

im single , working and old enough.
grin  OMG! Are you really?  The extra p[i]e[/i]nis on my nose just suffered an erection.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2008
Mr Acid, EEeeew! sad

@Eve,

Cool, driving boats?
are you kidding,
sometimes i envy u guys out there.

i cant wait for my real life to take shape!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CARUSO(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2008
Evept:

This group is for females  abroad looking for other females with similar interests to chat on Yahoo Messenger service. If you want to chat , join here!

Start by introducing yourself ,Example:

Let us know a little about yourself. Again do not post your Messenger ID unless you want to be contacted!

What is your name?

Are you married or single?

How many kids do you have?

Are you a working or stay at home mom?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

What are your interests or hobbies?

What are your favorite foods?

Any thing else you would like to share?

are you a bloody lesbo? grin
it is just a question
thank you
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2008
Gamine:

[B]Mr Acid, EEeeew! sad[/B]

@Eve,

Cool, driving boats?
are you kidding,
sometimes i envy u guys out there.

i can't wait for my real life to take shape!

Wetin na!  You should be happier I was able to resist the urge to come.  Those boogers in my nose would have come flying out in all directions.

Please find a way to unsingle yourself quick. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in that department.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2008
Acid + Base = Salt.

Theres some assistance.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2008
@Gamine
yes i enjoy driving boat ,its fun and i love it,
which location are u in?
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2008
Oh well, im somewhere in the continent
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2008
Gamine:

Acid + Base = Salt.

Theres some assistance.
A reaction between me acid and you base will produce salt and water. the perfect mix.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
ouuh i forget H2O

oya,

Lets Mix!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
okay how do we start. he be like say u for go buy credit make u take ring me. you know my number na
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
I know your number na, i dey come

make i send kasali go buy credit oh.

i hope say e go worth it oh!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
i promise say you no go disappoint.
wait na. you go send kasali? why you no fit go. na orobo syndrome be that one. nothing my two heavy duty fully developed joysticks can't take care of.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You see poster,

there is always a lack of "cool" girls

im sorry it didnt work out
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by fellybabe(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
am felicia goualin
married to a french man
no kid yet
reside presently in nigeria but will relocate to london very soon

am 28 yrs

love reading, listening to music, shopping, travelling and meeting people and making friends
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
@fellybabe
Hi Felicia,please to meet u and if u ever want to chat sometimes on instant messenger ,send me ur Yahoo ID and i will add u to yahoo messenger or msm
takia and keep in touch.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by uzoo: 4:02am On Jul 11, 2008
hi Y'all,

this is quite cool,am Uzo hitched to an amazing english guy,been to the UK a couple of times but
most times i like it here in nigeria,i love the fact that we can
just come here and talk like girlfriends do, i love everything fashion from home to personal makeover,
music , having friends come over for parties,baking,
fun outing or just shopping and checking out new stuffs with friends even on nairaland
you should read this thread on FASHION ''confessions of a shoe maniac'' its cool too.

i have a really great sense of humour and enjoy very good rib cracking jokes.
well, nice meeting Evept.
oh, did i mention , shhhh lipsrsealed i love watching "american" movies,( my hubby hates to hear that ha ha ha ha )
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2008
@uzoo ,
please to meet u,i will add u up to my yahoo ,messenger and hope we can chat sometimes.
cheers,
Evept
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by GoldFinch(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
I'm currently in Zimbabwe.

Gold_Finch@yahoo.com
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine:

Acid + Base = Salt.

Theres some assistance.

CH3COO-, is not an acid but a mere ion, negative too!

Who stole your H+?

And even if you were an acid, you would still be so weak. I bet you can't even react when in contact with the almighty H2SO4! Ahahahaha! Poor thing!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89:

CH3COO-, is not an acid but a mere ion, negative too!

Who stole your H+?

And even if you were an acid, you would still be so weak. I bet you can't even react when in contact with the almighty H2SO4! Ahahahaha! Poor thing!
Gamine stole my H+ . . . and you're wrong, I don't even know where to begin. Let's save that one for chemistry lecture.

While you ladies are at it, kindly post your ages too, pllease. It's for purposes of authenticity.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2008
CH3COO:

Gamine stole my H+ . . . and you're wrong, I don't even know where to begin. Let's save that one for chemistry lecture.

While you ladies are at it, kindly post your ages too, pllease. It's for purposes of authenticity.

My profile exists for a reson!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2008
michelin89:

My profile exists for a reson!
undecided Your profile is not everyone's profile. Missing fields.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
God save us from free radicals!!! embarassed
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2008
God save you from yourself.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2008
God has already saved me from myself!

thanks for the shout out
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 3:50am On Jul 13, 2008
Gamine:

God has already saved me from myself!

thanks for the shout out
But has he saved you from me cool
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

undecided Your profile is not everyone's profile. Missing fields.

I am here for myself and not for the world!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.