Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) (52814 Views)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / 11-year-old Is Set On FIRE And Undergoes Cupping Treatment To Lose Weight / Obese Boy, 11, Set On Fire In Bid To Get Him To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by onlyme12: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is beyond WICKEDNESS. The only thing the police IG can do to say he isn’t in support of this or this will never be tolerated in the Nigerian Police Force is for this man to be dismissed and prosecuted. Sometimes things like this needs to be done so that it never repeats itself and so that others can learn from it. Being a police man does not make you superior than other citizens. Anyway, WARDC (a group that fights for women) are already on the case, but the IG needs to make this man a scape goat. It’s beyond wicked.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7703

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by stepo707: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
too bad.Hope the Authorities will not sweep this under the carpet.

FTC finally grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by chukspd: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
this is serious. such a pretty face is altered already

4 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by topas100(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lesson learnt.
Look before you leap.....
Some guys are animals

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by MISSNORA(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chai men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wicked man.... And they ll say... POLICE IS UR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Richie0974: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
shocked Jesus!! That man must face the consequences..... Imagine animals in human clothing... What could she have done for her to deserve that..

13 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
police is your friend grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Behira(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
cry so sad
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oya arase... Come and see one of ur boys ooo

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Ologogoro: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Help us Lord

I still remain myself. Ologogoro
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Terrible I must say. It all boils down to the individual and not their profession.

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chaii... just give me 5mins with that stupid policeman.

His entire will never remain the same, if he comes out alive!
Sheer wickedness!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by bigv(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
My goodness!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why can't people walk away from relationship and marriages with no grudges ?

Must you harm another human being simply because you feel cheated and used?.....smh

Walk away and find yourself another woman or man.

12 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chair, this is wickedness, Nigeria Police tormenting the civilians since 1960..... See types of people we missed on Nairaland...... www.nairaland.com/2583818/types-people-missed-nairaland
Sometimes women can push men to over react.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Such wickedness. I wish her a speedy recovery and an amazing life away from that monster. I was in a fire myself two months ago, still trying to adjust to the change in my appearance embarassed
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by ademega(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
the only time I can be rest assured that this country is on the part of getting it right and greatness is when I see majority of our police officers behaving like people with conscience.

a time when we hear this kind of story and we doubt maybe it's not likely a police officer.

a time when you give police something on the road and refuse to collect it.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Spells(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wickedness indeed exist in da hrt of men

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by FabioPeter: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
This should serve as a lesson for ladies who feel it's time to settle down, irrespective of who the man is.
Sometimes it's better to be single. Don't be a victim.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by JohnEazy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
No need to go to hell,she already feel how hell looks like
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by elohorayodele: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Velocitron:
Such wickedness. I wish her a speedy recovery and an amazing life away from that monster. I was in a fire myself two months ago, still trying to adjust to the change in my appearance embarassed

who are you ?

A phoenix? shocked
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by pleiades45: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
well now maybe she will sit at home. when she was cute her yanga was too much. and she was cute. grin

2 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wicked! He should receive the same treatment but they should double his punishment.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by gokay11(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Animal in human skin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by iyobs7(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
They should also set him on fire... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Got me Crying embarassedGot me Crying
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Billygee2u: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
the useless Arase can not see his fellow useless police to arrest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / Madagascar Records First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.