Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) (52822 Views)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / 11-year-old Is Set On FIRE And Undergoes Cupping Treatment To Lose Weight / Obese Boy, 11, Set On Fire In Bid To Get Him To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by CandyBar: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
They should arrest him and throw him into a cell with 8 hardened criminals......for a start.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by uchwar1: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
If I catch my wife cheating on me, I will do the worst

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:
Sometimes women can push men to over react.
U r mad! Even dat person dt clicked like. To ur post too is crazy...can u imagine ur talk to d wicked act!!! So that means u can even do worse dan d devil itself. Push which men? Pls speak for urself

2 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Georex(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, Nigerian Police Force
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by ignis: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
People are heartless.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by tombeh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
cryThis is wickedness in highest order, pls let the IG really use him to set example.... cryThis is wickedness in highest order, pls let the IG really use him to set example....
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by teddybear007(f): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:

Therefore let’s give d man a standing ovation cos he over reacted, Smh at ur type of man.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by teddybear007(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
forix4u:

U r mad! Even dat person dt clicked like. To ur post too is crazy...can u imagine ur talk to d wicked act!!! So that means u can even do worse dan d devil itself. Push which men? Pls speak for urself

My dear, d guy just tire me with his comment. # TeamNo INSULT# U can still a point without that, luv u cheesy
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by 124mumsy: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
that is what they do with other people. evil that men do live with them. this one is sleeping with him
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Officer should go and thank his stars. If that was my sister, nothing will save that idiiot. Useless NPF.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by 124mumsy: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
fool at any age you are
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by teemy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
there might be a need to check past cases where the cop was an investigating police officer as well as his unit's activities. dpo too might be in the loop of violence against suspects in detention. priority: torture marks claimed to be self inflicted
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Not too good
Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by charger09(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Velocitron:
Such wickedness. I wish her a speedy recovery and an amazing life away from that monster. I was in a fire myself two months ago, still trying to adjust to the change in my appearance embarassed
sorry dear
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by bummyla(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
wicked husband from hell! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by oyoyome: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wicked world
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by xband: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Is it not this woman that treated to call here husband to shoot me if I dare play loud music? Because he husbandry na police man?

Na joke I dey joke oh grin
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by A12(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
even his face in the first pic says it all
ANIMAL
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by blackrules1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
It's not his fault.

Many curses are rained on them (police) every second.

They are cursed.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Enesi47: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wat a wickedness
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Let me re-interate my position. If anyone messes with me or mine. My wife/sister/daughter/cousin/nephew/niece/mom etc. I will come looking for you. You won't see me coming. Where I'm from we don't dial 911.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by roymary: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
pleiades45:
well now maybe she will sit at home. when she was cute her yanga was too much. and she was cute. grin

Your medication don finish again ... undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
teddybear007:

My dear, d guy just tire me with his comment. # TeamNo INSULT# U can still a point without that, luv u cheesy
Love u too jor dear... No matter what a woman or a man does d best is walk away and seek divorce if u can't handle it. Thou, I don't pray for divorce sha God forbid my wife frustrates me I'll simple leave d house for 3months I'm sure b4 I return she must have repented over n over again. There r better ways to deal with ppl dan using d rod
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Proffdada: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
sadly, this lady may still love him undecided
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
uchwar1:
If I catch my wife cheating on me, I will do the worst
And may obatala blaster ur blocus if u eva cheat of ur wife even by admiring another woman... Ladies watch out for dis guy o he is one of dem o
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Some times,I do wish I had my ways of pulling d trigger towards people like this..sad

white angels !
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by calabaman(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:

To the extent of setting another on fire with an intent to snuff out a life?

Common Bro
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by ekmike(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:
You make it sound like she deserve what she got. It doesnt matter what this woman has done, women will be women and men should learn to deal with that. she is human just like us.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Danbiggy: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2015
men wake me up tomorrow morning
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2015
The person who did this deserves to be jailed........Visit www.blissblaze.com for fresh and new entertainment updates you can trust. Don't forget to share with your friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madagascar Records First Coronavirus Death / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.