Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Urgent:certified Auto Mechanic School Or Workshop Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent:certified Auto Mechanic School Or Workshop Needed (544 Views)

4 Reasons Why Nigerians Usually Have More Than One Auto Mechanic / List your Auto Mechanic Workshop and Your Services here (mymoto.com.ng) / List Of Top 10 Auto Mechanic Workshop In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:certified Auto Mechanic School Or Workshop Needed by samally: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Greeting to you all in the house..
There is good guy of mine that helps me in repairing my family car in Lagos..
He is still in the category of Kazeem,But I discuss with him to upgrade himself and knows how to repair the modern cars with the manufacture specification through a verified and certified industry nor industrial training or certified workshop....and his willing to learn please kindly save this guy future ....

Anybody with useful info should kindly drop his/her contact here or message me via Nairaland .....Though he reside in Lagos, and am serving in Maiduguri.
but, I will very grateful with useful information or certified school or training or workshop for modern auto mechanics work shop......
CC
Siena
Ikenna
Gazzu
Nissan part
chuck123
major and others that I forget to mention.....?It will be mine pleasure to here from the nairalanders
The home of my Mechanical solutions

Peace be unto you all

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1994 Engine / 2014D Vida Dice Diagnostic Tool For Volvo / Why Ambode FIRED 100 LASTMA Officials- Lagos Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.