Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (93690 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iblawi(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
As at yesterday
41 Gold, 50silver, 37bronze =128
Egypt - 1st
South Africa - 2nd
Nigeria - 3rd

Have you left that Military thread?

No am still there o.
I couldn't get a reliable link on all African games. Wiki even seperate Para sports from normal sports that was why I got confused.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iblawi(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Of course it was added and They just announced it WE FINISHED 2ND I thought we would stop at 3rd,,This is a Quantum Leap..
O_M_G

Damn, This is tooooo good

check the table you posted again even in the normal game we are 3rd not 4th with 41gold, 50silver and 37bronze....

Are you sure it was Confirmed? So all those boys making stvpid noise now see we are born to overtake everybody.

No wonder I didn't hear any noise. Am sure the person that opened this thread started it becos of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by goldfish80(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
@ bolded ,,,
We had 12 gold and 31 medals in total Putting Nigeria in First Place for Para events...

Our Powerlifters are the Best,,they NEVER disappoint..
Our power lifters never dissappoint indeed. They break their own records almost at will,God bless them. My major disappointment was d'tigers semifinal loss, watched the game in frustration as to how they shot themselves in the foot with some basic errors resulting in turnovers and needless fouls.

Anyways, the games was a success apart from certain grey areas. In my opinion, the gap between us and 1st position is swimming,where more than 60 medals are at stake. There seem to be no program what so ever to develop swimming in Nigeria.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by smada13(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
so sad for Africa and Africans.... black mind, black soul, black thought...we are our own worst enemies....when are we going to gt it right...for once...just once!....why do we hate ourselves this much.....

illiteracy is killing so many people.. and poverty has turned many heads backwards....

as my father always say "you can't sell your family member cheap and buy him/her expensive".....

The youths of these continent especially Nigerians, Ghanaians, South Africans, who are supposed to synergistically build the continent are the ones washing their dirty linens outside...

I so pity our future.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Calbarian(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Pls, where can one view the final medals table of the just concluded AAG?
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iblawi(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
naijacommando:
Here are the 2 main reasons why the likes of South Africa, Egypt and Algeria are currently above almighty Nigeria(yea, the fear of ALMIGHTY Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom, deal with it!) on the medals table :

1. Nigeria does not take too seriously those shenanigan sports like swimming, fencing, pole vault e.t.c which u idiots(South Africans on this forum) call sports. Just pray Nigeria does not give attention to such joke sports soon, cos that would be d end to your little claim to fame in such sports, believe me

2. The main actors behind the current lead of these countries over almighty Nigeria are white men and women, and not real black Africans like the idiot making noise on this thread since. grin

naijacommando:
By the way, u good for nothing South African monkeys making noise here should really be ashamed of yourselves., comparing naturalized Dutch guys like Ernie elles and co with Nigerians(these dutch guys enslaved u into the late 90s, remember? Yet u are proud comparing them to us Nigerians ) . Are there no black people with achievements in your country? How come u keep comparing ur white masters with Nigerians. Or are u all black South Africans useless and worthless?.... Imagine if all ur sports men and women were blacks, u probably would be battling with the likes of Ghana on the medals table by now, idiots grin

Abeg tell dem say we no dey carry last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iblawi(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2015
kam4r:
i dont Get what The fuss is all about , Most Of The medals You Guys win are By whites and u av The effontery to Come here and Throw shades?? Lool Mahn You have no shame ... Swimming , Rugby , tennis (Anderson) , Fencing, Discuss , Shooting , cycling . You can never see a Black south african doing any of these sports , Have You ever seen a black south african on the podium in a swimming event?? Tennis? Discuss?? Shooting? 90% of Your success in sports are by whites so really You av no point.. Yall are lazy motherfuckers.. You cant even hold Your job down in your Country ... Loool You dare count the whites in your country amongst Yall?? Were the whites amongst Yall blacks when chasing other africans around with matchets?? Killing fellow black africans cos They are working ?? Ah You are mad ... Infact You'll never know happiness In Your life ... May You die a Miserable Death @Kwame , Left to zuma and all other black brothes in your country , Your country would be worse ...... I dare You to mention a Black Great south african Sports Person Known world over and respected . im waiting ...... I mean I dont even Get how a Black motherfucker would be a racist to a fellow black man , really?? You should be killed ...

naijacommando:
Kwame, the fact that u even bear a Ghanaian name and lay claim to being South African already says a lot about u..... You are probably one of these black burnt lazy Ghanaian dwarfs who parade nairaland to air ur frustration vis-a-vis the eternally destined superiority of Nigeria over insignificant Ghana. I don't blame u tho, cos it really hurts knowing fully well that u and ur fellow kenkey-eating Ghanaians would forever remain inferior and subordinates to almighty Nigeria in all walks of life... I can feel the level of ur frustration and desperation to make a case, you even had to adopt a fake South African identity because u know that is the only way u would be taken a bit seriously here. If the basis of ur comparisons was between Nigeria and ur original country, Ghana, u would av been laughed at and spat on, hence, u had to adopt South Africa. I understand ur frustration bro, so run along now and never return

You guys are right, We have many useless people on this thread that can't even think.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by SlyCharlie(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
naijacommando:

Charlie, why are u so relentless and desperate to make dis false claim that paralympic medals are not counted together wit others. Why so desperate? Are u all cursed wit envy in that Ghana country? OK tell me, what point are u trying so hard to make by falsely differentiating the medals? I can see envy clearly depicted by ur post. U Ghana dwarfs are just so desperate to bring Nigeria down. U can't rub shoulders wit us, don't you understand?
Hey dude take a chill pill am a Nigerian just like u..
Am from imo state, and i am very happy that niaja finally finished second.
Its a pity u mistook me for a Ghanian. Don't blame u tho, I had misunderstood the medals table...#Congrats to Naija..
#Proudly_Nigerian
And to rhat south African twerp who opened this thread..... Who laughs last now huh
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by SlyCharlie(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
naijacommando:

Charlie, why are u so relentless and desperate to make dis false claim that paralympic medals are not counted together wit others. Why so desperate? Are u all cursed wit envy in that Ghana country? OK tell me, what point are u trying so hard to make by falsely differentiating the medals? I can see envy clearly depicted by ur post. U Ghana dwarfs are just so desperate to bring Nigeria down. U can't rub shoulders wit us, don't you understand?
Wikipedia had me confused man
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by V0lv0(f): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Modified
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by SlyCharlie(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
Of course it was added and They just announced it WE FINISHED 2ND I thought we would stop at 3rd,,This is a Quantum Leap..
O_M_G

Damn, This is tooooo good

check the table you posted again even in the normal game we are 3rd not 4th with 41gold, 50silver and 37bronze....
Just saw it now man......
#Dancin shoki!!!!!!
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by V0lv0(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Ok Sirs, enough already!

Why do some Nigerians and Ghanaians always have to resort to "meaningless wordplays"

Please guys... Do yourself some good and stop this. Come on, Ghanaians are brilliant and beautiful people so it's funny to see some Ghanaians here not showing their true nature.

Even some Nigerians here have been disappointing..... Come on! Nigerians are smart, sagacious and creative people. They wouldn't stoop low to use insults in defence of their own.... No way.
I understand that Ghana and Nigeria are rival siblings BUT THE RIVALRY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ILL-LADEN BUT HEALTHY.

How's insulting helping to push us forward huh? YOU GUYS SHOULD PICK UP THE HISTORICAL DOCUMENTARY SERIES TITLED, "THE MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA" AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES HOW RIVALRY CAN BE CHANNELLED TO BRING ABOUT DISCOVERIES, BUSINESS/ECONOMIC GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT OF ALL KINDS AND MUCH MORE.

The rivalries that existed among the likes of Vanderbilt, John rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Jp Morgan, and others shaped America and made her the world power that she is technologically and economically.

HOW CAN INSULTING ONE ANOTHER BRING ABOUT THE BEST IN ANY OF YOU HUH? PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST TAKE A BREAK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN MAKING GHANA OR NIGERIA GREAT.

STOP ALL THIS BICKERINGS AND GET TO WORK! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thanks and Godbless......... *smiles*
This is the best comment on the thread

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.