Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (93650 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by OXYGEN01: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Your foolishness is irredeemable.The name of Ghana is almost everywhere on these useless forum so its obvious you fools are so obsessed with Ghana.You will never find the name of nigeria on Ghana websites or forums because u guys are just inferior to us
naijacommando:

You'll hardly see o Nigerian on ur useless boring Ghana sites but u and ur fellow kenkeyyugg-eating brothers are always seen here getting obsessed with us.... That alone should answer ur above question. U guys are simply inferior to us. Don't u understand?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
In da worl youth games we were shinin.... grin grin grin grin grin grin nigeria didnt win a medal. grin grin grin grin grin
........sorry Mr kwametut .....all I see is white people rep south Africa .....go n call ur native s.a let us see how far u will go ....and for ur info Get ur ass n go to Randland cos here is Nairaland for Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Arsenate(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
even if Nigeria finish 3rd behind south I still will give our athletes enough probs...I mean sa won most of their medals in crappy events
wtf is fencing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by successinlife: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
So, the All Africa games is over....and Nigeria won lots of medals.

But I am not happy at all.

I watch the AAG for the football and the athletics. Football was disappointing..especially for the female side....but it is the athletics that really gets me angry.

OK....we had the highest number of medals in track and field. We even took medals in long and triple jump, and even the high jump. And we did well in track events. But to lose the 100m and 200m finals.....to IVORY COAST of all nations that once upon a time was not even in our league.....and to have no medal in the 4 by 400 RELAYS........infact......what just happened there?

We need to improve our athletics performance.Drastically. Because....I see an emergency here. Once upon a time...Nigeria used to have 1, 2 3 in the 400m and below.Not anymore.

I beg to disagree with you my man.Talents can spring up from any part of the world,Ivory Coast inclusive.Nigeria football developed out of nowhere in the eighty's and 90's before then we are always wife to the north africans,Ghana,sudan and other countries.Ivory coast should be taken seriously in west africa and south africa in short distance races for now,the tide is swinging in their favor,once upon a time a sole entity in Frankie Fredirick of Namibia dusted all comers in africa and world when we had chidi imoh,olapade adenekan,Deji aliu,the ezenwa brothers etc, please desist from labelling that ivorian lady jewel a nobody i beg you,do you know it was because of her blessing okagbare withdrew from the 100 & 200 metres individual events?she has beaten okagbare many times to the medals and she knows that she will not win with her not 100% fit.I want another set of stars to spring up and help our course in short distance races,we are in a serious downtrend with these present spinters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by chyket(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
OP YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS SH8T COS SOUTH AFRICA HAS SURPUSSED 40 GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE LEADING AS USUAL AND ITS GOOD TO SEE
As usual PITCH BLACK STINGKING SOULS are down there where they belong.

GO TEAM Z.A.!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Something is not adding up here. Somebody clearly has missed his way.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
But nigeria is all about lagos.Where again?? Stu.pid ugly terrorist.I learnt lagos is the smallest state among de 36 states.So just imagine how the rest of that zoo will look like. Ghanaian zoos are even develop than that smelly zoo u hail from.DARK SMELLY EBA EATEr
........ come dis Ghana host u better run back to ur dilapidated country ..... you say Nigerians are boasting of lagos ....why WO t we nosdt when a single state in Nigeria supercedes the whole economy of Ghana .....if Ghana were to be hit by terrorist ... don't tink Ghana wud b existing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Praaaaaiseeee the lord!
first FP in 3 yrs! cheesy cheesy grin

Thanks lalasticlala. ..
I appreciate your effort shizzy7, u were the Catalyst tongue
Looool, grin Congratulations,,,
BUT
This particular one is going to be a prolonged thread due to ______________ Fill in the gap
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by OXYGEN01: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Terrorism is found in useless countries and Ghana aint one.Foolish terrorist from a useless filthy pathetic smelly zoo.There are over 5 million of u fools here.That should tell you that we aint your mate.YOUR MATES ARE IRAQ,SOMALIA etc
ideatoprince18:
........ come dis Ghana host u better run back to ur dilapidated country ..... you say Nigerians are boasting of lagos ....why WO t we nosdt when a single state in Nigeria supercedes the whole economy of Ghana .....if Ghana were to be hit by terrorist ... don't tink Ghana wud b existing
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by AzontoGhost(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
shizzy7:
Looool, grin Congratulations,,,
BUT
This particular one is going to be a prolonged thread due to ______________ Fill in the gap
Hehehe
I know the answer dear..
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cooooooooool........ *smiles*

I knew at the worst we would be "3rd" no matter what. Despite okagbare's withdrawal from the women's 100 and 200 metres (she participated only in the relays and led us to Gold though she didn't run the anchor leg) and despite our failure to hit football gold largely due to the obvious absence of several key stars in both the dream team and falcons squad among a few other hitches, WE STILL EMERGED IN THE TOP 3 AND REMAIN 2ND OVERALL BEHIND EGYPT ON THE OVERALL AAG MEDALS TABLE FROM 1965 TILL TODAY.

GREAT ONE NAIJA! ! !

We rep as the finest and brightest at all times no matter what...... *smiles*

shizzy7:
AND IT ENDS TODAY

I am impressed with Nigeria's Last minutes Increase..
Sorry Algeria,, We didn't intend to rake you off the 3rd Position..

Despite starting poorly, we Finished Top 3
Go Nigeria!
Go Nigeria!!
Go Nigeria!!!
To all our sportsmen /women I love you
.grin grin grin

cc azontoghost,, here goes your thread

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Your foolishness is irredeemable.The name of Ghana is almost everywhere on these useless forum so its obvious you fools are so obsessed with Ghana.[/b]You will never find the name of nigeria on Ghana websites or forums[/b] because u guys are just inferior to us
as regards the Bolded,

L_M_A_O
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Terrorism is found in useless countries and Ghana aint one.Foolish terrorist from a useless filthy pathetic smelly zoo.There are over 5 million of u fools here.The should tell you that we aint your mates.YOUR MATES ARE IRAQ,SOMALIA etc
......This just show how foolish u are ... is Egypt a useless country ....USA that experiences terror attacks are they useless ....clearly this shows how blackened ur brain is and please tell ur brodas to stop coming over Nigerians to shine shoes cos we are tired of them!!! ....bro take a walk n Bleep off ... go to cediland n rant that's if Ghana has any reputable site in dis world.....

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Your foolishness is irredeemable.The name of Ghana is almost everywhere on these useless forum so its obvious you fools are so obsessed with Ghana.You will NEVER find the name of nigeria on Ghana websites or forums because u guys are just inferior to us
as regards the Bolded, You mistakenly typed "NEVER"

L_M_A_O
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by sleeky007(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Where are those Homophobes (South Africans. Told you all you'll eat your words. You have never, I repeat, NEVER been better than Nigeria and you never will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Dindondin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
In da worl youth games we were shinin.... grin grin grin grin grin grin nigeria didnt win a medal. grin grin grin grin grin
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mukina2 and others. This bigot is here posting hate comments. Ban his/her a ss till eternity.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by cidomusihi: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
L_A_M_A_O ?

how could u say that
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Iamthoney(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukkiephil:
can you please move to RANDLAND and make that noise, this is our own NAIRALAND angry
Tell the mofo please for he's not aware

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by harpazo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
OP YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS SH8T COS SOUTH AFRICA HAS SURPUSSED 40 GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE LEADING AS USUAL AND ITS GOOD TO SEE EGYPT NEXT TO US.

GO TEAM Z.A.!!!!!!!!!

may Jehovah fire you and ur household if they had refuse to train you well Bt if nt....u go regret this statement one day...goat as in #gaout! olofo

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by mikron(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
14:

Ask yourself why they ran away from Nigeria, poverty. if nigeria had all the infrustructure, for sure they would have stayed and worked in nigeria, poverty pushed them out of nigeria. South Africans do travel, its just that we never over stay our VISA like you all do. Most nigerians in SA came with a 3 months tourist VISA, but majority of them never return back to shithole, rather they go to our foreign affairs crying for refugee status, why would you claim refugee status when there is no war in nigeria. They know well if they go back, they would be going back to poverty.
says who? Do u live in Nigeria? U guys keep harping on Nigeria being poor, who told u Nigeria is poor? If not for bad leaders would u sit there to type trash about my beautiful country? And for ur info those desperados masquerading as refugees do so for their selfish gain not because Nigeria is uninhabitable. We re Nigerians and we love our country to death, unlike u zulu-phobic Asshôles we don't wait for d whites to do everything for us. We work hard to earn our money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Cooooooooool........ *smiles*

I knew at the worst we would be "3rd" no matter what. Despite okagbare's withdrawal from the women's 100 and 200 metres (she participated only in the relays and led us to Gold though she didn't run the anchor leg) and despite our failure to hit football gold largely due to the obvious absence of several key stars in both the dream team and falcons squad among a few other hitches, WE STILL EMERGED IN THE TOP 3 AND REMAIN 2ND OVERALL BEHIND EGYPT ON THE OVERALL AAG MEDALS TABLE FROM 1965 TILL TODAY.

GREAT ONE NAIJA! ! !

We rep as the finest and brightest at all times no matter what...... *smiles*

hi, supernerd Our athletes actually tried I mean the female team,, Football was actually disappointing BUT Basketball d'tigers was painful we lost 60-61 to Egypt I hate those type of scores.. I don't know what d'tigress standing is
BUT
I am very Impressed with Our powerlifters in the Para events..They didn't only break Muscles they also broke records....

Yes, we're 2nd behind Egypt But its a close call If we work harder we could actually take over in few more AAG games..
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by OXYGEN01: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
You are a fool(nigerian) indeed.Can you name the terrorist groups operating on the soil of u.s.a and egypt? Terrorists only operates in weak useless countries and your useless country is one.
BTW what will make a Ghanaian travel to a useless zoo like nigeria? Are you fools not the ones trooping to Ghana like refugees? nigerians in Ghana are cleaning gutters and toilets
ideatoprince18:
......This just show how foolish u are ... is Egypt a useless country ....USA that experiences terror attacks are they useless ....clearly this shows how blackened ur brain is and please tell ur brodas to stop coming over Nigerians to shine shoes cos we are tired of them!!! ....bro take a walk n Bleep off ... go to cediland n rant that's if Ghana has any reputable site in dis world.....

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
mikron:
says who? Do u live in Nigeria? U guys keep harping on Nigeria being poor, who told u Nigeria is poor? If not for bad leaders would u sit there to type trash about my beautiful country? And for ur info those desperados masquerading as refugees do so for their selfish gain not because Nigeria is uninhabitable. We re Nigerians and we love our country to death unlike u zulu-phobic Asshôles we don't wait for d whites to do everything for us. We work hard to earn our money.
YES,, I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria and I love my Country to death.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeah, 3 "WORLD RECORDS" in the para- powerlifting events....... Simply awesome! *smiles*

D tigresses finished with the silver medal. Lost to mali in the final. I understand we defeated this same malian team in the group stages. Well, such is sports sometimes....

As for D'Tigers, we didn't go there with our "Afrobasket-all conquering squad", our A-Team. We prosecuted the AAG with a predominanty home-based side, "our second string side" led by Oyedeji. We were just unlucky against the Egyptians but we still got bronze via beating mali.

shizzy7:
hi, supernerd Our athletes actually tried I mean the female team,, Football was actually disappointing BUT Basketball d'tigers was painful we lost 60-61 to Egypt I hate those type of scores.. I don't know what d'tigress standing is
BUT
I am very Impressed with Our powerlifters in the Para events..They didn't only break Muscles they also broke records....

Yes, we're 2nd behind Egypt But its a close call If we work harder we could actually take over in few more AAG games..
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are a fool(nigerian) indeed.Can you name the terrorist groups operating on the soil of u.s.a and egypt? Terrorists only operates in weak useless countries and your useless country is one.
BTW what will make a Ghanaian travel to a useless zoo like nigeria? Are you fools not the ones trooping to Ghana like refugees? nigerians in Ghana are cleaning gutters and toilets
...... lol u are fvcked up ...... d reason why Europeans called us black monkeys it's because of u Ghanaians .... u are so black that u always stain d image of Africa ..... gosh ..,... Ghanaians av notin to boast off man ..... virtually in Africa d name Ghana does not ring a bell cos its virtualy empty

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by YomaA(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
kwametut:
OP YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS SH8T COS SOUTH AFRICA HAS SURPUSSED 40 GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE LEADING AS USUAL AND ITS GOOD TO SEE EGYPT NEXT TO US.

GO TEAM Z.A.!!!!!!!!!

Who be this bush meat? Anu-pama
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by OXYGEN01: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Haha the reason why they call africans monkey are nigerians.Just imagine obasanjo ,taiwo etc SMELLY DARK UGLY CHIMPANZEES.The only thing we know abt u fools are terrorism and armed robbery
ideatoprince18:
...... lol u are fvcked up ...... d reason why Europeans called us black monkeys it's because of u Ghanaians .... u are so black that u always stain d image of Africa ..... gosh ..,... Ghanaians av notin to boast off man ..... virtually in Africa d name Ghana does not ring a bell cos its virtualy empty

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by mikron(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
shizzy7:
YES,, I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria and I love my Country to death.....
tnx my sister

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Dannyandre(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
What is this dark smelly eba eater saying? Apart from terrorism what again can a dark smelly fool like u do? Its even an insult for a Ghanaian to be exchanging words with filthy pathetic fools like nigerians
U stupid ancient malnourished baboon re u trying to beef Nigeria or wat? In all aspect of life naija blows Ghana away
On the medal table ow many medal av Ghana won
Guy abeg go and Bleep ur self u deranged castrated bleached he-goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by OXYGEN01: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
With the amount of eba u fools eat why wont u fools win more medals? APART frow bokoharam what again do u fools have? Comparing your useless terrorist zoo to Ghana is not even logic.You should b counting dead bodies by now
Dannyandre:

U stupid ancient malnourished baboon re u trying to beef Nigeria or wat? In all aspect of life naija blows Ghana away
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by SambisaaForest: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hahaha dont know why you fools are so excited about medals at some games when everything else in your armpit grin country is falling apart.

Not a single shitnigerian university made up into the world's best 700 universities and you are here celebrating some dumb medals? grin SMH!

Dannyandre:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.