Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. (2508 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
No stories. Do you believed in god that does His wonders in a minute. So many wonderful experiences that i myself could not even explain how it happened, we care but god truly cures, even the so called "MAD" men and women were been healed by laying hand upon.God is still desame like off olds, if you want a likely testimonies i may lead you to the alter of these man of god a prof' and you shall never be desame just like orders.
Contact 08123234102 sms.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by sholatech(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Interested!
Durts:
No stories. Do you believed in god that does His wonders in a minute. So many wonderful experiences that i myself could not even explain how it happened, we care but god truly cures, even the so called "MAD" men and women were been healed by laying hand upon.God is still desame like off olds, if you want a likely testimonies i may lead you to the alter of these man of god a prof' and you shall never be desame just like orders
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2015
what would you like god to do for you in your health or in your finances or maybe you know the best to help you.If its not something we can discuss here then let me know here and the solution msg will get to you soon
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Vello(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Durts:
No stories. Do you believed in god that does His wonders in a minute. So many wonderful experiences that i myself could not even explain how it happened, we care but god truly cures, even the so called "MAD" men and women were been healed by laying hand upon.God is still desame like off olds, if you want a likely testimonies i may lead you to the alter of these man of god a prof' and you shall never be desame just like orders
I'll need your help bro. How can we talk? Need I send my number or email? It's urgent pls. You can also let's know what terms and conditions there are.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Those that are been delivered and are still around are up to 9. Send your phone no. I'll get back to you via msg
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Vello(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Durts:
Those that are been delivered and are still around are up to 9. Send your phone no. I'll get back to you via msg
Thanks. It's 08036792701
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by paulGrundy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Replying your multiple handles??

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Vello(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Vello:

Thanks. It's 08036792701
I've not heard from you.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by quantity20: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Durts:
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Vello(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Durts:
Guy are you for real? I sent you my number yet no response for weeks now. You promised to help then why the snub na?
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vello... Hello man,i have been willng to get in contact to you but dew to some reasons.yes i saw ur posts nd i will reply expect my call
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
You are welcome!
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
sholatech let me have your phone no.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by sholatech(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Durts:
sholatech
let me have your phone no.
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by myproperty(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Durts:
Believe and it would come to pass. I am interested. 08159072622
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 3:43am On Oct 01, 2015
mypropety

I will rellied now by sms and you shall have testimony surely
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2015
All you need is to collect a FORM this will containing Ur Name and Address to direct or received the HEALLING kits which you bought and will tell us Ur predicament before making orders..
08123234102 Sms Only
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by sholatech(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Durts:
Sir your no. is not available i have being trying to send message still?

My number is up. Do send me yours then. Cheers
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2015
08123234102 Sms Only
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fellow buyers i thnk there are thinks we have discuss on how to make an order and how to make payments wat up me now and am so sory for the incomvencies thaks
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Vello :/
Buy Oil for total deliverance and a devine solutions
with a bottled Water for Prosperity and against devilish attack.

If you need to see the pastor incharg for compline or for special prayers then He's ready and waiting for you...
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Solartech :/

If you need to see the pastor incharg for compline or for special prayers then He's ready and waiting for you...
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Sholatec :/

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015

poeple are really giving testimonies try and be one them then tell others about it send an sms now thank you[

quantity20:

poeple are really giving testimonies try and be one them then tell others about it send an sms now thank you[

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Pualgrundy :/

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Quantity20:/

If you need to see the pastor incharg for compline or for special prayers then He's ready and waiting for you....
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Durts: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Myproperty:/

If you need to see the pastor incharg for compline or for special prayers then He's ready and waiting for you....
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by Vello(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Durts:
Vello :/

I need to see whoever is in charge. Having his or her direct contact GSM would be most welcome.
belldartop@gmail.com or 08036792701
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by TrajansKong: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Durts:
Fellow buyers i thnk there are thinks we have discuss on how to make an order and how to make payments wat up me now and am so sory for the incomvencies thaks

Wha-?!?!

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by sholatech(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Durts:
Sholatech :/

Where is the pastor based? lagos/abuja/ph?

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by lampardizik(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2015
See business

Those of you that bought your 'healing kit' how far?
Re: You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. by TrajansKong: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
lampardizik:
See business

Those of you that bought your 'healing kit' how far?

A miracle! I give thanks and praise that my Norwegian citizenship application has been approved overnight! It is working well for me, but slowly. Soon my healing will be complete, in Chizzossnehm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 112th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today! / Crisis Of Faith For Olympic Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.