Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Don't Join The Labour Market.you Can Be Self-employed Right After Youth Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Don't Join The Labour Market.you Can Be Self-employed Right After Youth Service (615 Views)

A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed / What Companies Will Likely Accept And Retain NYSC Members After Youth Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Join The Labour Market.you Can Be Self-employed Right After Youth Service by myentrepreneur(m): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2015
I remembered after my service in 2011, the only thing I could think of was to get a job, until a book change my perspective about the labour market. The question that popped out to me was; WOULD YOU RATHER WORK FOR YOURSELF OR FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Would you rather be enslaved or empowered? The Choice lies in your hand.
But if you want to fight for your destiny and create a wonderful life right after graduation or youth service. I propose to you to start a freelancing business, It affords you time and when the techniques and secrets I will be teaching you is applied correctly you can earn a fulltime income doing what you love.

Do you want to start and build a profitable and thriving freelance business ?

If you’re like most freelancers, you have a ton of potential: potential to grow a successful business, potential to make a lot of money, potential to do incredible things.

"What If I Show You Secrets and Techniques I And My Inner Circle Freelancers Use To Start and Build Freelance Businesses That Brings In $500 - $1000 Monthly… Would You Jump at it?"
This is not a joke
If you are really interested in starting and building a freelance business that makes you money
Visit www.eepurl.com/bx7MmT NOW!!!!
And I will continually provide to you my secrets and techniques have used so far to run successful online and offline freelance businesses

Do you know you can make thrice your income when you combine online and offline freelancing business together?

Join the unlimited freelancers and sack your boss, become sufficient , make more money and be independent
IT'S A CHOICE
Click www.eepurl.com/bx7MmT to join now
Am waiting for you

The Freelancer Network
Plot 90, Aguiyi Ironsi Way,Abuja FCT

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Intern At Pal Pension / Corp Members Re-double Efforts To Make Nigeria Drug Abuse Free / Job Opportunity For NYSC Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.