Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Need To Get Closer To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need To Get Closer To God (590 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Get Closer To God by timy22(f): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Dnt knw. How to start this, but I know I miss the holy spirit!

I remember some years bck , I was very prayerful, committed and very strong spiritually; the holy spirit reveal things to me b4, its happen, I conversed with the holyspirit, the holyspirit teach me how to deal with every physical and spiritual situation!

I don't miss any church service nd I don't joke with my tithe.
But early this year, I read something on NL abt a prophecy abt Top Nigerian pastors, that a little child said God told him to warn top Nigeria pastors to change from their evil ways else hell is their home.

And the likes of Bishop Oyedepo. And pastor Adeboye was among the name mentioned, these pastors re pAstors I respect and am a member of one of the church.

@ first I don't believe d prophecy, bt during this last election, bishop said God told him Jonathan will emerge the president of this nation , but he loose; I was speechless, cos I respect him so much, And God said in his word," My word is a two edge sword, its never goes out nd come bck void"
So wat happen here?

Ever since then, I dnt feel like going to church like b4, dou I still pray nd fast , and God has been good to me, bt its nt like b4,
I go to church bt not everytime, and its affecting my spiritual life,

Can some1 create a group , or a thread
Where Christian can Get to knw God more and learn new things abt God?

Or is there a site like that??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need To Get Closer To God by Mintayo(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2015
try annd check the thread tagged, "christain chat box."
Re: Need To Get Closer To God by timy22(f): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Mintayo:
try annd check the thread tagged, "christain chat box."

TnX. @ mintayo.
Will check

(1) (Reply)

American Christians Protest Against 'greater Church Of Lucifer' - / Listen To The Hilarious Conversation Between Pastor Who Sucks Women’s Br£ast & T / Our Incomparable Companion - The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.