Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. (577 Views)

How To Work And Study In Denmark For International Students / Awesome UTME Practice And Study Software For 2017 Exam Sessions / Nigerians Studying In Abroad Are No Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. by harsay(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

Have been gathering information around about this little issue that has been bothering me for a while now, then I remember that I have my honourable men & women Nairalanders here!

Please ya'll have been trying to get the best advise about this for a while now. I wanna ask you all... "which country is the better (am not looking for the best) for someone to travel to for schooling abroad? "I mean country with a good institution that look after the welfare of her students". I want to travel abroad to further my education bur dunno which country should I gather information about. please mind it am a hustler so am looking for a country with higher institution that will allow my to work and that I will be able to get work on time as well. Thanks

Information about the process or if anyone can offer assistant on how to go about the whole will be highly appreciated. Thanks ya'll as I await your candid advice.

Please moderator's kindly move this to the front page as am sure their will be many Nairalanders facing with same challenge as well.
Re: Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Ireland smiley.

The uk.

Finland.

Germany.

Most places in Europe.
Re: Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. by gbolexan(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Choose where your official language wont be a barrier...
USA
UK
Canada
Etc.
Re: Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. by willian10: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ethiopia, Uganda grin
..........I think Australia ll be a good place tho the tuition is ^^^much

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Makurdi Finally Got medical Accreditation After 12yrs / UNILAG DLI Form Out For 2015/2016, Requirement And How To Apply / School Without Windows In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.