Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics (4065 Views)

Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer / Legitimate Itunes Gift Card Dealer / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by WealthMeansBlog: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2015
I just feel like to share this experience with you my fellow nairalanders and to those people planning to get into0 recharge card printing business to be wise and make a vigorous research about who they want to be buying recharge card PINS from, if possible locate a very close dealer that you can meet one on one to buy these PINS from Or else your case might end up like mine.

I met this dealer early last month August (through his blog http://gracewillnets..com.ng/), i called him and He gave me every steps to start using his software and buying of PINS from him which I started early this month not knowing that he is an advanced scammer with a very good proof i.e his tools of scamming.

so firstly, I downloaded his software which he claimed can print all networks and I proceed to buy the PINS from him (because he claims that without buying his pins he can't activate users from using his software, which i did).

FIRST PROBLEM- My first time to make use of this software was abortive, i couldn't login with the username of mine which he activated after the purchase of my PINS.
SLOUTION- He told me to format my laptop (which i just bought new) because that may be the cause. which i did as recommended, so I finally login.
SECOND PROBLEM- When i tried uploading my PINs to the inventory for printing, I started with mtn100 which was 130 Units. But to my surprise the network only uploaded 14 out of 130, so i tried a couple of times to re-upload if to know if the fault is from my end but the whole outcome was the same.

I was so confused so made up my mind to print the 14 and recharge one out of it to test if the pin is even genuine and wow.. the worse is about to come!! if anybody noticed that the new mtn PINS comes with 16 digit or there about but these particular ones came with the old 12 digit, so i recharged it but the network response was THE PIN DOESN'T EXISTS

And to other networks, I also performed the same task but in this case the PINS couldn't upload to the inventory not to talk of recharging it to check if its genuine or not.

THIRD PROBLEM I called this man to make the complains about what my experience was but he was just saying something i didn't understand like to format my system or my computer is not working and blah blah.. so i decided to forward the screenshots of the whole process to him which he didn't respond to (a person that uses less than 40mins to respond to his mails). so on monday this week I called him again to present the issue to him if probably get any solution to it but at the end he hang up the call himself without giving any answer to my problem.

So this is why I decided to take this issue to social networks and to my friends that they should careful when making deals with anybody ( I know some peeps here will want to form #WISE but the fact is #No_body_ that can't fall for scammers it only depends on what you dealing with. So please take PRECAUTIONS in whatever deals you want to make.

I'm SAMSON and thanks for your time to read this post.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by phemmyB: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
WealthMeansBlog:
I just feel like to share this experience with you my fellow nairalanders and to those people planning to get into0 recharge card printing business to be wise and make a vigorous research about who they want to be buying recharge card PINS from, if possible locate a very close dealer that you can meet one on one to buy these PINS from Or else your case might end up like mine.

I met this dealer early last month August (through his blog http://gracewillnets..com.ng/), i called him and He gave me every steps to start using his software and buying of PINS from him which I started early this month not knowing that he is an advanced scammer with a very good proof i.e his tools of scamming.

so firstly, I downloaded his software which he claimed can print all networks and I proceed to buy the PINS from him (because he claims that without buying his pins he can't activate users from using his software, which i did).

FIRST PROBLEM- My first time to make use of this software was abortive, i couldn't login with the username of mine which he activated after the purchase of my PINS.
SLOUTION- He told me to format my laptop (which i just bought new) because that may be the cause. which i did as recommended, so I finally login.
SECOND PROBLEM- When i tried uploading my PINs to the inventory for printing, I started with mtn100 which was 130 Units. But to my surprise the network only uploaded 14 out of 130, so i tried a couple of times to re-upload if to know if the fault is from my end but the whole outcome was the same.

I was so confused so made up my mind to print the 14 and recharge one out of it to test if the pin is even genuine and wow.. the worse is about to come!! if anybody noticed that the new mtn PINS comes with 16 digit or there about but these particular ones came with the old 12 digit, so i recharged it but the network response was THE PIN DOESN'T EXISTS

And to other networks, I also performed the same task but in this case the PINS couldn't upload to the inventory not to talk of recharging it to check if its genuine or not.

THIRD PROBLEM I called this man to make the complains about what my experience was but he was just saying something i didn't understand like to format my system or my computer is not working and blah blah.. so i decided to forward the screenshots of the whole process to him which he didn't respond to (a person that uses less than 40mins to respond to his mails). so on monday this week I called him again to present the issue to him if probably get any solution to it but at the end he hang up the call himself without giving any answer to my problem.

So this is why I decided to take this issue to social networks and to my friends that they should careful when making deals with anybody ( I know some peeps here will want to form #WISE but the fact is #No_body_ that can't fall for scammers it only depends on what you dealing with. So please take PRECAUTIONS in whatever deals you want to make.

THIS IS VERY TRUE AND I AM A VICTIM.. I WISHED I READ THIS BEFORE SENDING HIM MY HARD EARNED MONEY. PLS DONT FALL VICTIM. HE IS A SCAM...
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by dowjones(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
That software he sent you can be designed with simple visual basic.

Most people who sell phone numbers, emails, ebooks and other intangibles on nairaland. either sell substandard items or complete fake stuff.

You've been scammed.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Pidggin(f): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
It is sad that people still believing in scamming others to get rich. My brother the silly thief may have taken your money, but he has also unconsciously transferred all your problems to himself. If the money is not too much you can decide to move on, but if it is, you should report this man to the appropriate authorities. Thanks for this warning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by debbydee(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is so sad. I am suprised people take joy in scamming or ripping others of their hard earned money. Bros if you are close by follow up this guy. Harrass with security operatives he will cough out the money. its just not fair.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by wonderfulman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
The so-called software is a cheat not a software It might been expired or disabled
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Busuyib(f): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
This man nearly scammed me about two months ago,i suspected him,he was talking on phone like a big man and like a chief,he asked me to send my details to his email later he sent me the software,i asked of his address he was not precise but said he is in abuja,,,,,wen u re dealing with issue of sending money to someone u havent met before u neeed to open ur brain and shine youe eyes,then dis man started calling me on when i will send d money it was from there i know dia was sometin fishy
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by clemhova: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Have you tried reporting to NCC? especially with his NCC Reg No.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by clemhova: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Have you tried reporting to NCC? especially with his NCC Reg No.

WealthMeansBlog:

Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Onelovetayz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
if you really mean business to fish-out this scammer you can actually do that by submitting the name he gave you when you wanted to send him money via bank to NCC, EFCC, POLICE etc. Better still, you can carry-out a search on him from the Network operators as well as commenting on his blog that he is a scam.

Above all, you are to be blamed because you have not set your eyes on him before sending him money may be you were carried by the fake incentives promised by him. You just learned in a hard way. It is well with you.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
HELP IS COMING SOON........SCAMMERS ARE GONNA HATE THE COMING SYSTEM!!! angry angry
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Ayodeb(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Why is there so much scam in the recharge card printing business? I think this is the second thread I have seen here on this. I cannot blame the guy who was duped because this is look like a tangible business not an internet business where most people termed as scam. If you pay this money into a bank account he cannot get away with it. You should be able to track him down. Just inform appropriate authorities. I also want to emphasize here that this fight should not be left for the victim alone. We should all be involved so that it will serve as deterrent to other scammers on the prowl.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by destiny4life: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was almost scammed by this man too
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by geebehn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
As if the amount he scammed you of can solve his problem. Sorry bro, God bless your hustle. :/
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Austin234(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Initialy, i trusted dis man frm d way he sound. I however kept my calm until i saw d devil inside him.

I rather became a victim to anoda scammer, PRUDENCE. This has made me to look at d whole of e-pin recharge card as all scam affairs
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by postingnysc: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Open your eyes and deal with legit company.. this software is 10k from Ringo.. u can Google Ringo.. the company is certified, like I told one guy before selling it 3k, it's better you buy from a legit seller than paying 3k and bn scammed.. u will take ur pc there, it will be installed for u, and u pay ur 10k.. even if the system crashes or any update from network providers u will just go there and it will be done free of charge... have been into this stuff for a while now, I will always thank nysc for saed lectures..
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by qoded: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't think Ringo have a recharge card printing application
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by qoded: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
postingnysc:
Open your eyes and deal with legit company.. this software is 10k from Ringo.. u can Google Ringo.. the company is certified, like I told one guy before selling it 3k, it's better you buy from a legit seller than paying 3k and bn scammed.. u will take ur pc there, it will be installed for u, and u pay ur 10k.. even if the system crashes or any update from network providers u will just go there and it will be done free of charge... have been into this stuff for a while now, I will always thank nysc for saed lectures..

I don't think Ringo have a recharge card printing application
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by Austin234(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2016
After being scammed of my hard earned money, i came to a conclusion dat these recharge card printing stuff by individuals is nothing but a farce

postingnysc:
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by zionbiz: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
They are many and is a pity amount involved is little and will be too little to pursue the case. This man also known as Confidence Epih O Tony Communications Limited is another scammer. He duped me of N9,000.00 for the same thing. His voice sounds elderly hence my falling victim to his trap. He is a big time fraudster. He call himself David Confidence, Alliu David etc. May he never see peace in life unless he repent.
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by OyinO: 5:43pm On May 24, 2019
i just fell to this scammer
Re: My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics by OyinO: 5:56pm On May 24, 2019
N191,400 gone!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This With Facebook Ads? / Free Data Giveaway / How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.