Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Who Can Fund Payoneer Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Fund Payoneer Account (4053 Views)

Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm / We Can Fund Your Business And Help You Grow - Angel Investor / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Please, is there anyone reading this that can help fund a payoneer account?

Or how can I fund it myself?

Kindly offer assistance if your can.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2015
There is no such thing as funding.

Payoneer is to receive payments. Why would you want to put your money there?

It's not a bank
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
coolsix:

It's not a bank

I want to use it to shop on a site that disallows Nigerian Mastercard.

I also want to use it to verify my US Paypal account and I need to have at least $2 - $5 in the account.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I want to use it to shop on a site that disallows Nigerian Mastercard.

I also want to use it to verify my US Paypal account and I need to have at least $2 - $5 in the account.

It's impossible. If it's the shopping aspect I can help you but verifying paypal use your Nigerian card.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by jonaboy: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
AFOLSNETWORKS:

Get someone that have funds in his payoneer account to transfer from his account to your account simple.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I can help you fund any time any day. That's part of what my signature below is about. You may try using your Naira card first at http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx and https://load.payoneer.com/ if it will go through or else I do fund at N240 per dollar.

Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
coolsix:

It's not a bank

You can transfer to other user's account. Though not a bank but I had over $8,000 there before I reduced it to over $7,000 currently. In the past, you could initially fund it from your Naira MasterCard once but later from other sources.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
arbitrage:

You can transfer to other user's account. Though not a bank but I had over $8,000 there before I reduced it to over $7,000 currently. In the past, you could initially fund it from your Naira MasterCard once but later from other sources.

I am aware of that sir. But the card has to have a good transaction volume. I.e a new card is not eligible for transfers!

You can transfer funds from your own Payoneer since it has been a while and have huge transaction but transfering to another user, is possible if that user is in the same league with you(Transaction volume and payments)

So in a nut shell, a new card/account may not be able to receive payments(Transfer from other user).
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2015
arbitrage:

I can help you fund any time any day. That's part of what my signature below is about. You may try using your Naira card first at http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx and https://load.payoneer.com/ if it will go through or else I do fund at N240 per dollar.
Hello, i need your contact so we can chat.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by degee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Any new 2016 solution to this please?
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2016
degee:

Is there any limitation before as per funding by receiving from other users? Maybe you should try that first.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by BJ4REEL(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
arbitrage:

Is there any limitation before as per funding by receiving from other users? Maybe you should try that first.
Hi, can i fund it myself through my naira MasterCard?
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2016
koyyes:

Hello, i need your contact so we can chat.

Sorry I never saw this till now.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2016
degee:

Try it or buy from other Payoneer users.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 2:37am On Jun 28, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Hi, can i fund it myself through my naira MasterCard?

Try it first through the link I gave in the earlier post up here if it is working again.
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by zainabuabu: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please I need some one to help me with finding for my payoneer account cuz I want to link it with PayPal I need to get few dollars in it
Re: Who Can Fund Payoneer Account by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Best VTU Platform In Nigeria To Buy Cheap Data, Airtime, Electricity Tokens Etc / How To Make Money With The Internet / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.