Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Omawunmi of idols West Africa - Nigerian Brenda Fassie? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawunmi of idols West Africa - Nigerian Brenda Fassie? (915 Views)

Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V / Throwback Thursday: Brenda Fassie - Wedding Day / West African Idols: Season 1 (2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawunmi of idols West Africa - Nigerian Brenda Fassie? by obiem(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
Guys i don't know if u've taken time to see Omawunmi's recent video ''In the Music''. It's just a download of the late South African songstress kind of style. Her costume, moves, charisma, even voice kind of brought Brenda back to life! Wasn't a bad one if u ask me, but as Faze would say ''Khaki no be leather'' Originality is key!. She's talented no doubt about that (only Jodie was better than her amongst all the females in the competition by my judgement), i think she should do her own thing in her next effort.

(1) (Reply)

real / Top 5 R&b Male Musician Of The Decade(2001-2010) / Check Out My New Music Video Reppin For Naija "green And White"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.