Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom (6137 Views)

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 / The Next Tecno Phantom: A Premium Smartphone That Could Feature 3gb Ram & 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by henry007(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
We’ve been sniffing the tech community for “What’s new” for some time now-the last time, only whiffs of fading Android One buzz cut the sensitive nostrils of our sniffers.

So, have we seen the last of 2015 flagships- is this curtain call?

Absolutely not! Thank goodness for the clever phrase “save the best for the last.” It pop up sometime online that TECNO Mobile is brewing something magical for a flagship of the year then, in the midst of the excitement that rumor went under.

TECNO set to launch next flagship late September
It’s so true! TECNO Mobile has been saving its flagship of the year for the last spot on its activity scale. Our sniffers report from analyzing air quality around TECNO Mobile vicinity in Lagos suggests something metallic is coming.

TECNO can’t hide it anymore – It’s a PHANTOM

I mentioned earlier that a tide of buzzes once hit social media; tech bloggers were at it, making speculations and quizzing with regards to the possible features that will don TECNO’s next PHANTOM smart phone. The conversation gained a bit of traction and all of a sudden died out.

Did someone pacify our poke-your-nose bloggers?
Well, we think so and information reaching us suggests that speculations made by some of these seer cum bloggers on the next PHANTOM specs were reaching too far and TECNO Mobile stepped in – it does look like someone has a communications strategy and dollar budget to defend.

It wouldn’t matter anymore. Someone or something has gotten lax at TECNO again and this PHANTOM spirit is out to hurt us again-yes, we know that TECNO’s next flagship is a PHANTOM smart phone for sure but what you cannot sniff out-yet-is the specs and features of this flagship.

So, will TECNO go wireless Bluetooth on next PHANTOM?
We’ll see.

Will TECNO launch fingerprint ID on next PHANTOM?
This picture, revealed, suggests there is going to be fingerprint sensor close to the camera. While fingerprint isn’t entirely new, it looks like TECNO is set to dazzle with their implementation.
We pray so.

Will TECNO at least go full metal body on next PHANTOM?
Most likely.
The buzz of TECNO Camon C8 is still hot and the device sold out last week, but was soon available Tuesday this week. We can’t hold our excitement for the 16.09.2015—eagerly waiting for the NEXT PHANTOM!
Well, we’re 65% near certain that the next PHANTOM is full metal body-see the pictures.

How much will TECNO retail next PHANTOM?
Fingers crossed…let’s watch and see.

Source: https://www.naij.com/545672-tecno-phantom.html

1 Share

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by JanethEze(f): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
I thought this was a rumor
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by BenKafor(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aha. If this pic is real and then this is F'n dope
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by JanethEze(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
I will wait till I see more pictures
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by BenKafor(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
The last phantom was phantom Z? What will this one be called? Z is the last letter of the alphabet
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
All this without an OTA is rubbish, tecno should go and die....

FYI I'm using TH6
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by JanethEze(f): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmm. You have so much hatred in ur heart

udemzyudex:

FYI I'm using TH6
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
JanethEze:
If that's what you think OK oooo.... Me. No get time to convince person. grin
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by jaysay(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
JanethEze:

I think you should allow him to share what's in his mind. An OTA won't be bad. But I will rather be in an older OS that run a new OS that is filled with bugs. So much I know that is the reason some OEMs do not deliver OS updates to older devices.
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Melons(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aha, i have been holding on to the Phantom Z for 2 years now, Thank God i can finally upgrade
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Melons(f): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
jaysay:

I think you should allow him to share what's in his mind. An OTA won't be bad. But I will rather be in an older OS that run a new OS that is filled with bugs. So much I know that is the reason some OEMs do not deliver OS updates to older devices.

Exactly. Some OTA updates could cause the phone to start misbehaving. It's better to just have a working phone.
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Warlord3000(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Not a fan.... Walk on by
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by henry007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
udemzyudex:

FYI I'm using TH6
you mean OTA ready without software updates. i'm not sure you would be able to afford this one tho.
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by udemzyudex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
henry007:
you mean OTA ready without software updates. i'm not sure you would be able to afford this one tho.

I'm happy you use the words "not sure"
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
The Phantom that was chakin many peoples brains that time is back again. Nice one
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOL.

Warlord3000:
Not a fan.... Walk on by
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yeah, No wonder some phones don't get OS updates

jaysay:

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Femikutti: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bleep, see how sleek this phone looks
henry007:
We’ve been sniffing the tech community for “What’s new” for some time now-the last time, only whiffs of fading Android One buzz cut the sensitive nostrils of our sniffers.

Absolutely not! Thank goodness for the clever phrase “save the best for the last.” It pop up sometime online that TECNO Mobile is brewing something magical for a flagship of the year then, in the midst of the excitement that rumor went under.

It’s so true! TECNO Mobile has been saving its flagship of the year for the last spot on its activity scale. Our sniffers report from analyzing air quality around TECNO Mobile vicinity in Lagos suggests something metallic is coming.

I mentioned earlier that a tide of buzzes once hit social media; tech bloggers were at it, making speculations and quizzing with regards to the possible features that will don TECNO’s next PHANTOM smart phone. The conversation gained a bit of traction and all of a sudden died out.

Well, we think so and information reaching us suggests that speculations made by some of these seer cum bloggers on the next PHANTOM specs were reaching too far and TECNO Mobile stepped in – it does look like someone has a communications strategy and dollar budget to defend.

It wouldn’t matter anymore. Someone or something has gotten lax at TECNO again and this PHANTOM spirit is out to hurt us again-yes, we know that TECNO’s next flagship is a PHANTOM smart phone for sure but what you cannot sniff out-yet-is the specs and features of this flagship.

We’ll see.

This picture, revealed, suggests there is going to be fingerprint sensor close to the camera. While fingerprint isn’t entirely new, it looks like TECNO is set to dazzle with their implementation.
We pray so.

Most likely.
The buzz of TECNO Camon C8 is still hot and the device sold out last week, but was soon available Tuesday this week. We can’t hold our excitement for the 16.09.2015—eagerly waiting for the NEXT PHANTOM!
Well, we’re 65% near certain that the next PHANTOM is full metal body-see the pictures.

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Melons(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Femikutti:
Bleep, see how sleek this phone looks

I was going to talk about the sleekness too. This phantom looks sleek though
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow! I thought it was too. The phone looks very slim

JanethEze:
I thought this was a rumor
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was hoping for another phantom though, and here it is.

ChidinmaRose:
The Phantom that was chakin many peoples brains that time is back again. Nice one
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fingerprint on the Phantom? Ahan! This looks like the next flagship. Fingerprint? I'm still surprised.
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I agree with you on this one. The design looks solid. No curves, cool.

BenKafor:
Aha. If this pic is real and then this is F'n dope
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
OS Updates? I'm hoping the phantom can receive updates.

ChidinmaRose:
Yeah, No wonder some phones don't get OS updates

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Shinchika: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's it called? Is this gonna be a Phanotm Z2 since there's a Zmini already

henry007:

We’ll see.

We pray so.

Most likely.

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes, I agree with you!

jaysay:

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Z2? Yeah, that's true o.

Shinchika:
What's it called? Is this gonna be a Phanotm Z2 since there's a Zmini already

Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Kimiko(f): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2015
i didnt read through the comments so i dont know if anybody has asked this. would there be OS updates?
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Kimiko(f): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2015
and then there is the matter of price. how much would this cost?
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Kimiko(f): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2015
saw on a blog that this has 3gig RAM, what oes this imply for the lovers of the RAM?
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by mutvy: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Tecno should make the battery removable. This was what prevented most tecno fans from buying phantom z because no matter how strong a battery is, it shall definitely need replacement after 3 years. In fact by then;it will be swelling up.
Re: Photo: The Next Tecno Phantom by Femikutti: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2015
See how slim it is shocked shocked
henry007:

We’ll see.

We pray so.

Most likely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / Glo Pay As You Go / Have Just Been Scammed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.