Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) (17840 Views)

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by princdebola201(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijustdey:

where did they mentioned their name that you have assumed a name

I don't Need the names cos we all know our Flat head re the ones majority of traders in Kano

And they dominate the crime sector of Nigeria

Drugs peddling

Expired goods

Counterfeit goods

Piracy

Fake drugs

E.t.c they have monoplised this crime in nigeria
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by princdebola201(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijustdey:

where did they mentioned their name that you have assumed a name

I don't Need the names cos we all know our Flat head re the majority of traders in Kano

Drugs peddling

Expired goods

Counterfeit goods

Piracy

Fake drugs

Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by anonimi: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
eleko1:
Read well Anonimi,read well sad undecided.They are actually searching for those bastards that transport Arms into the country.

Thanks.
I read that they were but again why the PROLIFERATION of agencies
Are the customs, police, DSS not capable of gathering intelligence, TRACING and intercepting such arms & ammunition?
We need to be ORDERLY and have a streamlined system for greater effectiveness and efficiency, don't you think?
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

I don't Need the names cos we all know our Flat head re the ones majority of traders in Kano

Drugs peddling

Expired goods

Counterfeit goods

Piracy

Fake drugs

What's all dis nonsense for?
Haba! Pls get a life!

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by eleko1: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bribery,corruption won't allow them to perform well.As long as u play ball well,those sick pipu u mention here will collect/turn blind eyes and wave U ON.
anonimi:

Thanks.
I read that they were but again why the PROLIFERATION of agencies
Are the customs, police, DSS not capable of gathering intelligence, TRACING and intercepting such arms & ammunition?
We need to be ORDERLY and have a streamlined system for greater effectiveness and efficiency, don't you think?
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by anonimi: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
eleko1:
Bribery,corruption won't allow them to perform well.As long as u play ball well,those sick pipu u mention here will collect/turn blind eyes and wave U ON.

My dear bro, the Task Force is also filled with Nigerians oh, who probably worked in these other agencies I mentioned but BRIBED to get themselves into this new outfit so they can have a bigger racketeering role in a smaller outfit.

Did you not read the scandals about EFCC?
How is the EFCC different from the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) of the Police?

bruno419:

EFCC Reacts To Alleged Diversion Of N1trn By Its Chairman

EFCC has released a statement reacting to the reported diversion of N1 trillion by the commission's chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde which was published yesterday August 24th. The agency in a statement published on its website this morning, refuted the claims, adding that the commission is not afraid of probe. The statement below..
The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been drawn to a report captioned, Alleged N1tn diversion: Senate to probe Lamorde’s alleged diversion of N1tn, which appeared in The Punch Newspaper of Monday August 24, 2015 containing salacious claims of corruption against the person of the chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Lamorde.
The EFCC should ordinarily not dignify the publication with a response as the motives of the promoters and their media allies are to impugn the integrity of the EFCC boss with fabricated stories of corruption. However the Commission is constrained to respond, to expose the motive behind the sinister plot. In the first instance, claims of a N1trillion corruption in the EFCC is infantile and assaults the sensibilities of all reasonable stakeholders in the anti- corruption fight.
Even if the EFCC had not returned a kobo of recovered assets in its 12 years existence in addition to the yearly appropriated funds from the federation account, it will be nowhere near a trillion naira. This clearly exposes the mission of the so called petitioner as nothing more than mischief, designed to smear Lamorde.
More sinister is the discovery that the so called petition did not follow the procedure for consideration by the senate. It was sent, not to the senate but to a member, Senate Peter Nwaoboshi, a first term senator from Delta North.
Under the senate rules, petitions meant for consideration by the red chamber are sent to the senate, not to a member of the senate. Also, petitions meant for the senate are tabled at the plenary, before they are referred to the relevant committees for further consideration. In this instance, the senate has been on recess and there is no evidence that the so called petition was considered at plenary and referred to any committee.
The EFCC as an agency that is founded on transparency is not afraid of any “probe” or request for information regarding its activities by individuals, groups or organs of government; so far as such requests followed due process of law. The EFCC under Lamorde did not need the prompting of anyone, when it commissioned a reputable international audit firm, KPMG to carry out comprehensive audit of exhibits and forfeited assets of the Commission from 2003 to date.
The report of the audit will be made public once it is ready. Were the Commission to be jittery about its records, it would not have embarked on such audit. The EFCC however warns that those who peddle false information with the intent to mislead should be reminded that there is a subsisting law on false information and the consequence for violation is grave. Media & Publicity 24th August, 2015

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/efcc-reacts-to-alleged-diversion-of.html
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by ijustdey: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Drugs peddling

Expired goods

Counterfeit goods

Piracy

Fake drugs

gringrin
no comment
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by eleko1: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
That Ibrahim Lamorde days are numbered.He should continue to play smart pants.The same thing dat befall Marilyn Ogar is 90% loading.This country need cleaness
anonimi:

My dear bro, the Task Force is also filled with Nigerians oh, who probably worked in these other agencies I mentioned but BRIBED to get themselves into this new outfit so they can have a bigger racketeering role in a smaller outfit.

Did you not read the scandals about EFCC?
How is the EFCC different from the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) of the Police?

Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by Savigne(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was waiting for the tribalists and they just dont fail to disappoint.... What proof do you ediots have that its from the east?
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by j1mmy: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
IGBO person handwork?

NAFDAC, NDLEA and IGBO people are like Tom and Jerry.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good job!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by tolexy007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lusola15:

Good work but wetin concern Ammunitio with maggi
that is Nigeria for you cheesy
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by eazydon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
See bad market

Meanwhile

“Why I Favored Notherners in My Appointments” – Buhari Reveals - http://trend.com.ng/why-i-favored-mother-news-in-my-appointments-buhari-reveals/
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by omoodeogere(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
MY TOWN [b]MY TOWN [/b]MY TOWN
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by sureteeboy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
slap1:
Ogun State grin
"intercept" is the English word used. The truck is heading straight to Kano.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by TruthisOut: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
It is Ogun State again!!!
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by akigbemaru: 3:08am On Sep 10, 2015
intercepted expired seasoning.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) by wytecat: 3:50am On Sep 10, 2015
What about it?

Maybe you need to stop passing through there.
slap1:
Ogun State grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Table For Your Meal? / Easy Way To Make Afang Soup This Christmas. / Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.