Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? (2087 Views)

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? / Why Is Everyone Selling His Tecno Camon C8? / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by Cibadau(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello guys I am planning to buy Tecno Camon C8 because of its awesome camera features but I noticeda lot of people are up theirs for sell after few days of purchase and that makes me scared. Please is Camon C8 really a good phone? I don't want to waste money please advice
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by igwedaboss(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
All this phones people are mentioning on different threads.. na wa
Y'all just stick to phones you won't regret selling.
Samsung, iPhone and blackberry the rest I can't vague for

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by richymain(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Mumu
this one sef don pass mumu...d person wey get dis thread na Oluku Aba
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by drss(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cibadau:
Hello guys I am planning to buy Tecno Camon C8 because of its awesome camera features but I noticeda lot of people are up theirs for sell after few days of purchase and that makes me scared. Please is Camon C8 really a good phone? I don't want to waste money please advice
who be dis mugu tecno basher
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by olufemimajek: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
oloshi! we all knw d fone dt ppl t selling off...
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by olufemimajek: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
got mine last week...loving mine... took dis photo with all d lights in my room put off... as u cn see d fone camera and flash is too gbaski...fantastic fone i mst say

1 Like

Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by Andking: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think this becoming a trend now.. Well got mine last 2weeks and I'm enjoying my fone to the fullest. Despite d fact that i havent still rooted it., i am still enjoying it. Its really worth the price and the hype
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by remotecontrol: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cibadau:

where you see everybody selling it:? abi u just wan open mouth

4 Likes

Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by killzone(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
All in the name of front page. First it was 10 things now y is everyone selling thier phones that's trending abeg which one is next
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by salaboiz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Becus they are broke

1 Like

Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2015
From what i have heard, it is a really nice camera phone. I dont think you will waste money

Cibadau:
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by udemzyudex(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Na becos dem no fit root am, and enjoy it to the fullest.... As far as one can change imei without rooting i think it's OK.
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by Ana5000(f): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
They are not the only good phones in the market. You need to think before you talk and confuse someone

igwedaboss:
All this phones people are mentioning on different threads.. na wa
Y'all just stick to phones you won't regret selling.
Samsung, iPhone and blackberry the rest I can't vague for

My opinion
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by dayowunmi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol, you people are clowns. Always whining people with your silly posts. How long before you put up"why everyone is selling their Techno phantom 5"
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by igwedaboss(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ana5000:
They are not the only good phones in the market. You need to think before you talk and confuse someone

Simple statement I made, 'I cannot vague for' How is that so hard to understand that it is my opinion. You the one who needs to think
Re: Plz Why Is Everyone Selling His Newly Bought Tecno Camon C8? by willian10: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Op can lie ehn, instead of u to ask that how good is the phone, u now created a whole thread n lie
I don't know d kain brain u get, how'll u just buy phone n sell it like dat as if it's dat easy to sell
Ehn, since you know the people that are selling it why don't u kuku buy it from dem or ask how good is the phone from them undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need A Phone / What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? / Best 20 Apps That Give You Free Cash ($450 +)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.