Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) (443 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
hy,everyone am olumide by name and I will b writting an article concerning g the love of wisdom i really hope u guys love it
Re: For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Foreword; courage they say it takes for one to stand up for what one believes, in this respect i av took it upon my self to write this article about something that i really love.It often said that there are two types of books namely those that makes you think and those that makes you wonder,this is by no means a book its an article that will make you do both.l am not a writer infact I am a first year student of biochemistry in the federal university of technology minna. I really hope u guys will enjoy it and as well appreciate all critic and correction
Re: For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Donpizzle(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
if the first few lines are interesting, den i wil follow.
Re: For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Some few days after the only girl In my life jilted me ,life became so hard and unbearable because I had always seen her as the only reason why I lived,I swear I could do just anything to keep her. It is often said that the more you attach too much importance to people in your life,you tends to loose your value in theirs ,funny as it may sound right? but that is the reality,I waited on her for several days maybe she might have a rethink, but nothing happened it was then it became apparent to me that I had lost her forever.
Life is very simple ,but we all insist on making it complicated, isn't that a quote from Confucius the great philosopher, been the kind of man I am, I decided to forget about girls and the game of teenage love for the main time ,because life is too short to start worrying about those who don't value you.
During the course of worrying and heart break ,I discovered that there are many things I could find comfort in,I started listening to music ,meeting new friends and most importantly I read books of all genre ,through these(I.e books) I travelled to so many distant lands and country,met so many men of the past who had made wonderful achievement with great personality ,men lyk muhammad ;the greatest man who ever set his foot on the surface of the earth and whose influence is still felt today , Alexanderia the great who conquer more than half of the past world,Julius Caesar the great empror of Rome, and so many more .
As destiny would have it,I was lucky to meet her,everything about her just make perfect sense ,it's funny when I see people talk about her when they won't have any knowledge about her,In her you you find answer to all the problem that borders you,forget about all the bad names people label her with; Atheist, communist, Free Mansonns,get rid of those misconceptions ,learn about her before you cast your stone. Am sure u r beginning to av wild guess but let me help you out of your misery .Her name is "philosophy"
Re: For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
more loading but I need comments to be assured that my work has got some attentions

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) by Rick9(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice write up, but I need to make a few corrections, first its Alexander not Alexanderia , and he conquered the known world, not the past world, and Julius caesar was not an emperor he was Rome's greatest General.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme/de 2016/2017 Aspirants / University Of Oyu(unioyu).direct-entry/ PRE-DEGREE Form 2015/2016 Is On. / Oau 2015 Admittd Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.