Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" (1177 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by gregade: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was this evening I got a call from one of my friends that is presently serving that, she is contributing a certain amount to one FOOD BUREAU OF AFRICA in collaboration with NYSC with the hope that after her POP, she will be credited with double of the amount contributed.

Please, if you know anything about this organization, please share with me. it look to me that she has been scammed. all my internet search returned zero result.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by chimoskyg(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Scammer breeding innovative styles grin
Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ OP, it's Food Bureau Association and It's not scam. I know ex_Corpers that has benefited from the contribution, BTW I am also involve.
Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by Bruno3000(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
yettybaby112:
@ OP, it's Food Bureau Association and It's not scam. I know ex_Corpers that has benefited from the contribution, BTW I am also involve.
pls tell me more. Let's chat about it on whatsapp 07031670656 or email paulterhideyaor@yahoo.com
Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by Bruno3000(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
yettybaby112:
hi, I believe ur day went well.... Can we talk on fone? I already gave my number out. Tanx.
Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by Ademat7(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
yettybaby112:
do well to enlighten us here and not on whatsapp God bless you
Re: Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" by propet(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lets talk about it here...how does it work pls?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Abuja / Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students / Unpaid NYSC Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.