Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki (44767 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Praizeupdates: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2018
What do think about this beautiful corper rocking Super eagle Jersey with Nysc khaki.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-corper-rock-super-eagle-jersey-with-nysc-khaki/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Praizeupdates: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Wow

See some of her beautiful makeup photos in nysc khaki here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-corper-rock-super-eagle-jersey-with-nysc-khaki/

Slay mama
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by pyyxxaro: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Naa really beautiful corner

This one when be like Tiger when de bleach con wear cloth join

If you like quote me undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Okay nah Miss NYSC!
We see you too cheesy!
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by enoch273: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2018
How this one want take avert the suffering and smiling we dey go through now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Anigreat: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

Anitagram is damn ugly and beautiful at the same time sha.

She's uglybeauty.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by youngest85(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Who said beautiful

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by somadinho10: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2018
If you call her beautiful then where will you categorize this one

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by MartinCorridon: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:

Category : Milkose overload - NAFDAC certified miliki wink

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Yohh: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2018
How did she get to wear that pair of trousers and how will she take it off

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by MartinCorridon: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Yohh:
How did she get to wear that pair of trousers and how will she take it off

I have often wondered aloud this way....

Maybe the tailor placed the material on her body and then stitched it

If she farts, that trouser would tear tongue grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Hisduchess(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I have often wondered aloud this way....Maybe the tailor placed the material on her body and then stitched it

savagery cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by chubinwa(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
The time of boom for the jersey is gone. it freaks no more

2 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
worldcup of jersey na wetin nigeria just do this year

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Exwizard: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
They have bastardize this uniform already

2 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by CapitanS: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
This one will just end up being used for ritual by one yahoo boy

12 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Felixalex(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:

Chai, looking at the pix, after zooming in I tried to start having wild imaginations. But I got confused, I no even know where to start from. Should I start kissing her sweet lips? Abi start playing with those lovely stuff on her chest? Abi make I use teeth unzip that trousser. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Mekanus(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
Chai!! And na person dy fu^ck this one too ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Neofingerz: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
if you think most Nigerians don't know what's called Slay hit like hit share if they know

cos that ngbeke there I dunno what she's slaying

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Harrynight(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
grin

Can't our pretty ladies jus tak a fine pix and that's it

All dey show is dia ass angry

Its crystal clear all women have to offer s their nyash,

U don't advertise wat u don't have to give out

2 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by PearlStreet(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I have often wondered aloud this way....Maybe the tailor placed the material on her body and then stitched it

2 Things she can't do with that trouser
Fly gutter
Climb okada

3 Likes

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by hokafor(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
How are we sure she is a corper

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by guttentag(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:

bros all na fck tools. Never let it get to your head
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by DIKEnaWAR: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Nke a ga adicha nma iji amu yie ya egwu.

Nne how far?
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by DonMoga(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
DESTINY KILLERS. THIS IS WHY WE NO QUALIFY FOR ROUND 16
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Gabflex: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
some pple dont know shes my girlfriend oo.

shocked yeee! who konk me?
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by holluphemydavid(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
How dis poo take make front page for goodness sake
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Meekdon: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
HANDSOME grin
somadinho10:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Training Camp Punishment / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.