Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers (7340 Views)

Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / Fresh Unlimited Smtp | Rdp | Cpanel | Shell | Webmail | Leads / Email Marketers Wanted - Will Pay For Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
You can now get our service at very reduced prices. Whether you want to use SMTP or send directly from our web platform or it's our API you need to integrate into your app, you don't have a problem. All at the cheapest price you can find in market.

Below are our prices
50k emails @ $15 that's just about 6000naira
100k emails @ $30 or 12,000naira
250k emails @ $75 or 30,000 naira
500k emails @ $150 or 60,000naira
1M emails @ $300 or 120,000naira
http://dwebconsults.com
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by DrBox: 4:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Too many toolz rippers everywhere, it's not their fault. You wanted it cheap! Well if you want GUARANTEED toolz and ready to spend extra for it add me.
I strictly specialize on:

RDP + AMS (Available)

Administrator Privilege
Price: 10$

SMTP, WEBMAIL and PHP MAILER (Available)
100% all domain instant delivery. There is no such thing as UNLIMITED smtp (you can only get NO LIMIT, which most hackers don't sell because it's more expensive) so don't ask for it.

Add me on YIM: Drb0x@yahoo.com | +2348141667490
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2015
DrBox:
Too many toolz rippers everywhere, it's not their fault. You wanted it cheap! Well if you want GUARANTEED toolz and ready to spend extra for it add me.
I strictly specialize on:

RDP + AMS (Available)

Administrator Privilege
Price: 10$

SMTP, WEBMAIL and PHP MAILER (Available)
100% all domain instant delivery. There is no such thing as UNLIMITED smtp (you can only get NO LIMIT, which most hackers don't sell because it's more expensive) so don't ask for it.

Add me on YIM: Drb0x@yahoo.com | +2348141667490

what is no limit and what is unlimited... by the way this isn't from hacker i specialize in webhosting hence tweak my servers as required.
NB: anti spam policy terms applied
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by PulseWeb: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2015
cdoffx..wats the cost of the smtp
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
PulseWeb:
cdoffx..wats the cost of the smtp
10k but if its with RDP 15k
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by PulseWeb: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2015
cdoffx:

10k but if its with RDP 15k
how authentic is this deal and Wat u are offering. Anyway need more clarification. Pls let's talk on whatsapp or bmm: BBM:24D2A0CC | Tel:08062207346
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
For those asking for detailed information about the unlimited smtp. first of all pls know this has nothing to do with hacking its directly from the web host.
A unique IP is dedicated for each smtp ordered on a server configured to unlimited email sending. Its has simple as ABC. This is particularly possible because dwebconsults servers are on cloud based architecture.
NB: each client is responsible for the integrity of his/her IP from being blacklisted as spam.
Order for just 10k @ sales@dwebconsults.com or through whatsapp 08053023004

visit website @ http://dwebconsults.com
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Making things easier for a customer is the best a merchant can offer.
Now you can order linux VPS directly from http://dwebconsults.com for has low as 25usd with a cpanel that offers you unlimited smtp access. Also with the cpanel you can create as many distinct cpanel accounts on the vps. However you can choose the default hespia contro panel that comes with DwebConsults vps for as low as 15usd only that you have a daily sending limit of 15k emails with that.
Email marketers what are you waiting for?? with your paypal, mastercard, visacard, debit/credit cards you are good to go. start ordering now
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Follow DwebConsults on fb @ http://facebook.com/dwebconsults and @ http://twitter.com/dwebconsults to get more information on services and promos like the current 10% discount promo on all services ordered.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by seoconsultant(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
May I ask id the 1ok per month or per year for the smtp?
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
seoconsultant:
May I ask id the 1ok per month or per year for the smtp?
its 10K per month however you could just order one of the vps the least being (15usd) with cpanel(10usd) to have a no limit smtp on your vps.
with the cpanel as the vps control panel you can create multiple user control panel on the vps too.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
DwebConsults web hosting launches her premium bulksms platform DwebSMS.
For as low as #1/unit sms you could send text message to any network be it in Nigeria or abroad.
Check it out on http://dwebconsults.net
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by lilkech(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Sold
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by BlazyDream: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by tradezonebiz: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2016
BlazyDream:
tradezonebiz , trade-zone.biz IS A SCAM , try dealing with him if you want your money lost , he ripped me and blocked me
i delivey his tools ..his a scammer want free tools after i give him the tools
Ad Amms: Transaction of 10.00 USD to account U10979447 was successfully completed.

Transaction batch#: 119217805

Timestamp: 02.06.2016, 20:54
tradezonebiz: 186.148.90.56 rgarcia 123456
176.31.75.111 tmp tmp
164.77.163.74 contacto contacto
128.204.210.136 cyrus cyrus
111.93.56.200 test 123456
1.234.48.47 test2 test2
Ad Amms: are you sure you checked these?
tradezonebiz: yes
BUZZ!!!
Ad Amms: first one i tested go to spam
tradezonebiz: the smtp go inbox if you have good sendername and good letter
Ad Amms has signed back in. (2/6/2016 10:39 PM)
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by BlazyDream: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Enjoy www.dwebconsults.com KVM VPS promo of $1/month for first 3months. order directly from website.
inbox SMTP also available contact sales@dwebconsults.com or 08096075402 or 08053023004.
Email/SMS marketing service also available, email database and nigerian mobile number database also available contact mails@dwebconsults.com or 08096075402.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
Ok so I got dwebconsult.com services in march, ive been using them, support is excellent and i got their server as well, if you do the right thing and do not go against antispam laws, you are good to go.

And yes its unlimited.

Thanks cdoffx.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
AvalonLinksTechnologies:
Ok so I got dwebconsult.com services in march, ive been using them, support is excellent and i got their server as well, if you do the right thing and do not go against antispam laws, you are good to go.

And yes its unlimited.

Thanks cdoffx.
Hmmm thanks Avalon NG for the nice words about DwebConsults
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Getting past spam folder into inbox is the dream of every email marketer. However its not just an easy task as it remains dream for many.

DwebEmail marketing can make this a reality with our newly launched web based email marketing platform by following this simple steps. Furthermore web based platform means you dont need any bulk email software as the web based platform is just designed to substitute it fully.
The simple steps are as followed.

1.Use your corporate/business email address for
FROM address.
- Avoid using ISPs such as Yahoo,Gmail.
- Consistently use your domain name to build
reputation over time.
- With Dweb you can use your own
business email address for FROM and REPLY

2.Use Good Contact List
- Send emails to those who want it.
- Avoid purchased leads/list from online. Build
your own list.
- Clean your list of bounces regularly.
- Do not resend to bounced email address
- Give minimum 3 days gap of every successive
campaign sent to the same contact list.

3. Give Unsubscribe Option
- Include the unsubscribe link both at top and
bottom of emails.
- Don't give your recipient a chance to click
'Report spam'
-Dweb’s one-click unsubscribe feature
does wonder, no further emails are sent to
unsubscribed contacts.

4. Create Good Email Content
- Make sure your emails don't get flagged as
spam. Write your suject line more attractive.
- Avoid using words such as 'Free', 'Save',
‘Discount’ in both the subject line and content.
- Personalize emails with the recipients name.
Use Custom Fields in Dweb.
- Dweb's advanced Spam-Filter Check
tool, helps you find and remove spam words from
your content.

5.Signature:
- Always include a signature at the bottom of
your emails.
- Include your personal,company and contact
details.

For pricing details contact mails@dweconsults.com or call 08096075402
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Here is further details on pricing requests.
Our bulk email service includes all features you would need for a successful email campaign. Features like automatic unsubscribe, delivery monitoring and lots more.
Pricing is $0.45/1000 emails for below 1,000,000 emails. Above that is $0.35/1000 emails. Minimum order is 500,000 emails. However we still have an unlimited monthly plan of $50/month but we only recommend it to those who are professionals in managing email server as we would not manage nor monitor your IP and delivery, you will have to be responsible for that hence the cheaper price.
Once you have decided on the options you can reach us to send you invoice for online purchase Thanks.
mails@dwebconsults.com
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
With out web based email platform, you can track your email marketing campaign fully. You can see the number of emails that get opened by recipients, the statistics of clicked link, number of bounces when your mailing list has dead and inactive emails in it and number of unsubscribes. We offer you the perfect solution for your email marketing campaign.

Our pricing is cheap $45/100k emails and $350/1million emails and above.
To order send your request to mails@dwebconsults.com or 08096075402 afterward we send you an invoice to pay with.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by beautycrush24(f): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2016
cdoffx:
With out web based email platform, you can track your email marketing campaign fully. You can see the number of emails that get opened by recipients, the statistics of clicked link, number of bounces when your mailing list has dead and inactive emails in it and number of unsubscribes. We offer you the perfect solution for your email marketing campaign.

Our pricing is cheap $45/100k emails and $350/1million emails and above.
To order send your request to mails@dwebconsults.com or 08096075402 afterward we send you an invoice to pay with.

Are you still in d business?
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

Are you still in d business?
Yes we are check out our website for details or contact on the phone or email.
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Get started with us today to start teaching out to your customers and contacts. http://dwebconsults.com
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by cdoffx(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
If you have not sign up for our bulk email plans at very affordable price, you can still do that now because by the end of this month September, 2016 all plan pricing will be double. So don't wait any longer. Our platform is good for your newsletter sending, marketing and promotional emails and so on. http://dwebconsults.com
Re: Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers by carl2198: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
buy your smtp,mailer,leads,cpanel,shell,rdp,keyloggers and updated page and their script,we do free uploading of pages.
contact me:lee803020@gmail.com

remember we create your imaginations

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Simple Steps That Will Help You Optimize Your Blog Posts / Webmasters: Why Are You Killing Your Blog Yourself? / Can Google+ Compete With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.