Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275335 members, 1755934 topics. Date: Friday, 28 November 2014 at 11:50 PM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (68229 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Edoji: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by yme1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
that is a lie she is pretty no doubt but not the most beautiful girl
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
cool cool cool

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyb(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

cool cool cool

the girl don chop life!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

and they say she was once selling agege bread on the streets of surulere. grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
Pretty yes, but too skinny for my liking. I like them slightly more ennyluv-ish grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2009
the most beautiful just because she is a model?? nah
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2009
debosky:

Pretty yes, but too skinny for my liking. I like them slightly more ennyluv-ish grin grin

we know grin cheesy
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Apr 10, 2009
oyb:

cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin

Dis u save ennylus pix on ur system?? cheesy
its been a while since i last saw her . . . . in all her glory grin grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by netotse(m): 1:48am On Apr 10, 2009
na yam?
beauty is a very relative thing o!. . . i soooo would not want to wake up with her next, she isnt all that!

@oyb
show face at the E/E thread now. . .
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by deno2: 3:21am On Apr 10, 2009
oluchi is ugly
lipsrsealed
Naomi. cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
She's not the most beautiful. But her bosoms body rocks. cheesy She's pretty though and should I say we look alike? cheesy grin kiss
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
She nailed this one though

1 Like

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
Definitely better than Agbeni. She always attends the Naija Award shows in the states.

I like this pic

Of course its cos my fav model is in the background.  cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2009

Her hair looks like it weighs a ton! Nice body though

ThiefOfHearts:

Of course its cos my fav model is in the background.  cool

Who's the model in the back? She is hot.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
lol the hair looks like it weighs more than her. I like her body now. The baby gave her some flesh but she looks good.

Agbani should get pregnant so she can stop looking like a scarecrow

Girl in the back = Adriana Lima! cheesy

Lol my apologies to the OP
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
^^ thanks, she's hot!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mandiiee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
she's hawtttt ( oluchi) !!, shez gota nice bodd,
StephenP:

She nailed this one though

this is my fav too!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by 4Play(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
A combination of surgical enhancement and airbrush.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mandiiee(f): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
4 Play:

A combination of surgical enhancement and airbrush.

oh puulizzz!! angry
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by onyinye2(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
mandiiee:

oh puulizzz!! angry
Don't mind him. He's gay.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by bawomolo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2009
Is ennyluv a relation of alagolo? tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Orimili(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2009
Yes she is! I love everything about her, especially her height and how she carries it!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2009
Adriana is overrated jor. tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by dejiariyo: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
i heard oluchi dont go marry white mand even born sef?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2009
Jealousy will not kill you spike tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2009
she's a Victoria Secret model. what does she need clothes for?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2009
LOL! She actually has clothes. . . and a make-upless face. tongue grin

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
As my Uncle will say: "Eyin omo na po" = Her teeth is very plenty. grin grin

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.