Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (74481 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by InkedNerd(f): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2010
tpia:

like a model would let herself be caught without makeup cheesy

Ummm newsflash, models are supported to look as clean and fresh as possible. When my friends go to open calls, they never wear make up.

ThiefOfHearts:

one min yaya is Nigerian, next min she's Brazilian. girl just dey claim up and down. she's just lucky she's pretty else i for bash 'am

the rest are blah  grin

simi brazil ko. simi didirin ni.  angry tongue

She wasn't claiming anything. She is of both Nigerian and Brazilian heritage. I once had a teacher who used to go to school with her at Yale. They weren't really friends though just acquaintances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
whiteroses:

yes she is i noticed most nigerians are beautiful but usually lack one thing. you might see one fine as ffuck but her legs will be trice bigger than normal, some have perfect body and facial features but black like charcoal, some too skinny some too big but oluchi just perfect
I guess in your mind Extremely Dark Skin Tone equates to Ugliness. Smh
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by anonymous6(f): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2011
LOL, NO,  she's pretty but she is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She is not better then Genevieve Nnaji or Caroline Ekanem, and many countless others that are famous & non-famous as far as I am concerned. When it comes to models I feel there are prettier models then oluchi like Agbani darego for example

EXAMPLES OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS/WOMEN IN NIGERIA(that are not oluchi)
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by anonymous6(f): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by EkyBabe1: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2011
Jst cool cool cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nayah(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2011
No I don't think so, she's really cute but not the best; Stephanie Oforka is what I call a beauty
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by rully2: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2011
She's definitely not the most beautiful, i dnt see her as a "beauty", she's more like a "model"
We have lots of pretty damsels in Naija who do not wear a title
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope3x(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Most beautiful girl indeed, shes pretty, but not and never be the most prettiest girl in Lagos alone not to talk of Nigeria.ABEGI no dey deceive us here jare, go to unilag and see charming ladies there.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by jmk2524: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
I agree!! she was recently awarded a US $50,000 modeling contract by OModel Africa. check out her hot gallery via Best African Models
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oluchi Onweagba from Elle South Africa With Love
http://totnaija..com/2013/09/oluchi-onweagba-from-elle-south-africa.html

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Mhizdominate(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
kiss she try buh she no reach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.