Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa (3049 Views)

Watch Obama's Grandmother Turns On Him - Reveals His Biggest Secret! / Calling On South Africa And Egypt To Expel Singapore Diplomats / Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by NairaMinted: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Take into account these two developments/events in South Africa.

1. South Africa is a pioneer member of BRICS - an economic and financial bloc created to challenge the IMF and World Bank based order championed by the U.S. and its allies.

2. The recent article penned by the ruling ANC party disputing the official narrative from the putsch regime - and its master, America - about the happenings in Ukraine.

As you can see these bold moves by South Africa didn't seat well with bodies that do the hegemon's bidding and more or less, formulate its foreign policy. The powers that be were so much irritated that The Economist had to condemn this ANC document as you can see here. The Economist Slams Party of Mandela for Speaking Truth on US in Ukraine

Now, some days later, the U.S. warns South Africa of a possible terror attack. Classic scare, fear mongering tactic designed to keep errant, non-subservient and independent countries in check

U.S. warns of possible attack in South Africa targeting Americans

1 Like

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by 14(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
NairaMinted:

1. South Africa is a pioneer member of BRICS - an economic and financial bloc created to challenge the IMF and World Bank based order championed by the U.S. and its allies.

2. The recent article penned by the ruling ANC party disputing the official narrative from the putsch regime - and its master, America - about the happenings in Ukraine.

As you can see these bold moves by South Africa didn't seat well with bodies that do the hegemon's bidding and more or less, formulate its foreign policy. The powers that be were so much irritated that The Economist had to condemn this ANC document as you can see here. The Economist Slams Party of Mandela for Speaking Truth on US in Ukraine

Now, some days later, the U.S. warns South Africa of a possible terror attack. Classic scare, fear mongering tactic designed to keep errant, non-subservient and independent countries in check

crazy news

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Appleyard(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
I have said it before now that after Nigeria, the Hegemon's next port of call should be SA or Egypt; and i have just been proved right!

The Hegemon won't stop at nothing to achieve its aims.

3 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
These americans should keep there eyes on there enclave and Europe.

This smells like there usual 9/11 bullshiiiit talk.
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Egypt is next and then Algeria. It is a good thing though that Nigeria's new government knows how to play the game, hence its economic policies are targeted at blocking their routes to our vault and cutting their influence over us to minimum level. Like Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, America shall fall.

1 Like

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Appleyard(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Egypt is next and then Algeria. It is a good thing though that Nigeria's new government knows how to play the game, hence its economic policies are targeted at blocking their routes to our vault and cutting their influence over us to minimum level. Like Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, America shall fall.
Damn right! No Empire in history has gone withut a fall. And we may not wait any longer, the Yankees we not just fall, they will CRASH!
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Appleyard:
Damn right! No Empire in history has gone withut a fall. And we may not wait any longer, the Yankees we not just fall, they will CRASH!

Putin is likely to remain in power till 2024 and Xi Jingpin 2022. Now imagine what that means to Sam's nation.

1 Like

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Appleyard(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Putin is likely to remain in power till 2024 and Xi Jingpin 2022. Now imagine what that means to Sam's nation.
Wow! I haven't even thought of this possibility before. No wonder they were trying hard to remove him-Putin-by the hate campaign slogan towed vigorously by the Western media. Ehennn. I see!cool

The truth is, if these two leaders are to stay till the time frame you have supposed, the US then is in big trouble. The primary reason is; these two nations are getting stronger and CLOSER together with everyday that passes. An alliance is in the making, and the US is not finding it funny at all... Since Putin came onboard the leadership of Russia, the country has witness an awakening and growth in different areas; and no matter how one will try to relegate it in comparison to the West, the fact remains that the Bear has gain some ground, and is re-awakening as an indispensable player in world affairs. And this much is attributed to the power play, strong resolve, and no-nonesense character of the president, Vladimir Putin. Even in the face of open confrontation from the west, Russia is still strong as it can be. Just immagine how it would be by 2022 or so, if such a man should continue in office-with over 80% of the populace backing him. I tell you, Russia would be unstopable!

And the same goes for Xi and China. Economically, the country is already poised to take over the reigns from the US. Militarily, the pace at which it is rising is always rattling heads in Washington. Captions like " China's military rise worries the US," is almost a monthly feature in world news, TVs and newspapers outlets.

But the same can not be said of the US. Unless the Federal Reserve continue printing money in short term interest rates, they won't be able to keep up the charade forever. The burden of over spending on an oversize and needless military designed to fight a only "God knows-enemy," with tax cuts and laws that favours only the rich and impoverish the poor, while the rich are getting richer, cost of higher education increasing by the day, continuous decay in a health system rated below Slovenia and Morocco by the WHO, coupled with infrastructural decay and unrivalled debt of 18 trillion Dollars,--the crashing fall is always an imminent danger.

The truth is, by the time Russia and China becomes fully alligne, America might have self-destruct. With such harsh conditions prevailing, street protest and rebellion is looming in the horizon. The fact that they are now militarizing the police (is a police state after all), and laws are being signed, permiting foreign troops to enter the country in times of unrest and public out cries; further lend credence to the theory that a FALL is INEVITABLE.

And the Elites know it!

But so many Uncle Sam fan boys don't even know all these. No thanks to Hollywood, CN-ot -N-ow, NYT, and the BB-Sin brainwashing infromation agents of delusion and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Underground: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Appleyard, I catch up most times with the going-ons in the Foreign Affairs section & I must say, I find it unnecessary to comment since the likes of you and Nairaminted (& others that I can't remember at the moment)are doing such a splendid job.

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Appleyard(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Underground:
Appleyard, I catch up most times with the going-ons in the Foreign Affairs section & I must say, I find it unnecessary to comment since the likes of you and Nairaminted (& others that I can't remember at the moment)are doing such a splendid job.
Lol! I understand how u feel bro. But i must say that your comments are desperately needed to help people see the truth. I am flattered, even as i know Nairaminted would also be, but the truth is, no man is an island of knowledge. For all of us are learning new things everyday, and that can only be when souljas like u with great comments and vast knowledge get involve.

Therefore pls, don't leave us behind; join up with the trend and together, lets liberate the deluded souls and inform people about the real happenings in the globe. Thanks alot. Soulja!

Over!
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
NairaMinted:

1) South Africa isn't a pioneering member of BRICS. India, China, Brazil and Russia are the pioneering members. China only invited South Africa for political reasons.

2) South Africa is always in the habit of punching FAR, FAR, FAR above its weight. Like the Palestinian and Ukrainian crisis, they are clearly way , way out of the league of south africa.

Finally, African countries and leaders are still pupils in the art of international power play and politics. Tiny Cuba which sits so close to the US could stand in opposition for decades and still earn the respect of America. Because its leaders can read and interpret the political climate condition and act accordingly.
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by 14(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lezzlie:
1) South Africa isn't a pioneering member of BRICS. India, China, Brazil and Russia are the pioneering members. China only invited South Africa for political reasons.

2) South Africa is always in the habit of punching FAR, FAR, FAR above its weight. Like the Palestinian and Ukrainian crisis, they are clearly way , way out of the league of south africa.

Finally, African countries and leaders are still pupils in the art of international power play and politics. Tiny Cuba which sits so close to the US could stand in opposition for decades and still earn the respect of America. Because its leaders can read and interpret the political climate condition and act accordingly.

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lezzlie:

Lesley-ann please substantiate the rubbish you just wrote here or is it your usual SA hate speech on display.

3 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Lesley-ann please substantiate the rubbish you just wrote here or is it your usual SA hate speech on display.
14:

Rubbish
South Africa isn't a pioneering member of BRICS. #fact.

She also does not have the political muscle to get her weak ass involved in Ukraine. Give me facts or burry your sentimental dimwitted moronic asses in shame.

Stupid idiotas.
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Msauza(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Lezzlie:

She also does not have the political muscle to get her weak ass involved in Ukraine. Give me facts or burry your sentimental dimwitted moronic asses in shame.

Stupid idiotas.

What is a pioneering member of BRICS if I may ask and how is it different from SA that according to you play much lesser role?

You really coin all this new terminologies that do not really exist.

3 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lezzlie:

Stupid idiotas.

LESLEY-ANN aka lady boy where the hell did you come up with the idea that SA wants or wanted to play a role in the Ukrainian crisis which is way out of SA's geographical scope or political sphere. You need to stop with your wild imagination, whenever you had to much Ewi and Palm wine.

But with regards to the Palestine SA has since the days of Apartheid had a relationship with the Palestinians. Go read on it you fool before you spew your nonsense.

Whenever there's a topic about SA you come with ill informed hateful opinion. Old goat I suggest you stick to you cheap mating rituals in the romance section.

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
by wooing Buhari, i tink the US is trying to make inroads back into Africa after they lost key allies in Egypt anf SA
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Msauza:

What is a pioneering member of BRICS if I may ask and how is it different from SA that according to you play much lesser role?

You really coin all this new terminologies that do not really exist.
I was referring to the OP which claimed S.A is pioneering member of BRICS
DictatorZAR:

LESLEY-ANN aka lady boy where the hell did you come up with the idea that SA wants or wanted to play a role in the Ukrainian crisis which is way out of SA's geographical scope or political sphere. You need to stop with your wild imagination, whenever you had to much Ewi and Palm wine.
But with regards to the Palestine SA has since the days of Apartheid had a relationship with the Palestinians. Go read on it you fool before you spew your nonsense.
Whenever there's a topic about SA you come with ill informed hateful opinion. Old goat I suggest you stick to you cheap mating rituals in the romance section.
Ask the OP since you didn't read before jumping up to wankk off at the sight of my moniker. undecided
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by NairaMinted: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lezzlie:
I was referring to the OP which claimed S.A is pioneering member of BRICS Ask the OP since you didn't read before jumping up to wankk off at the sight of my moniker. undecided

Point taken. South Africa wasn't part of BRIC but later joined and it then became BRICS. Semantics. Bottom line is when BRICS grows like the IMF and takes in more members, it would be on record that South Africa is one of the early members of this organization so much so that the S in BRICS stands for South Africa.

About South Africa's government's view on Ukraine, I never mentioned anything in that light.

3 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lezzlie:
I was referring to the OP which claimed S.A is pioneering member of BRICS Ask the OP since you didn't read before jumping up to wankk off at the sight of my moniker. undecided

Keep your bloomers on.

So you want me to ignore your shiit about your Ukrainian shIiiiit to.

Show me where SA stuck its nose in Ukraine crisis.

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Keep your bloomers on.

So you want me to ignore your shiit about your Ukrainian shIiiiit to.

Show me where SA stuck its nose in Ukraine crisis.
You didn't read? Or Zulus can't read too ?
[/quote]2. The recent article penned by the ruling ANC party disputing the official narrative from the putsch regime - and its master, America - about the happenings in Ukraine. [quote]
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
NairaMinted:

Point taken. South Africa wasn't part of BRIC but later joined and it then became BRICS. Semantics. Bottom line is when BRICS grows like the IMF and takes in more members, it would be on record that South Africa is one of the early members of this organization so much so that the S in BRICS stands for South Africa.

About South Africa's government's view on Ukraine, I never mentioned anything in that light.
I thought you opined below about the ANC.
[/quote]2. The recent article penned by the ruling ANC party disputing the official narrative from the putsch regime - and its master, America - about the happenings in Ukraine. [quote]
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lezzlie:
You didn't read? Or Zulus can't read too ?

F@ucktard every SA peeps on this site who call your bluffs are zulu according to your tribalist Igbo monkey mentality.

1 Like

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
DictatorZAR:

F@ucktard every SA peeps on this site who call your bluffs are zulu according to your tribalist Igbo monkey mentality.
Well what's your take on your lack of comprehension after I just proved that the ANC is composed of Zulu i.diots. you can't read and your deductive abilities are that of a squirrel ?

You're nothing but the shadow of a man. Empty Zulu with pap for brains. Olodo.

Omo kwerekwere grin grin grin
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lezzlie:
Well what's your take on your lack of comprehension after I just proved that the ANC is composed of Zulu i.diots. you can't read and your deductive abilities are that of a squirrel ?

You're nothing but the shadow of a man. Empty Zulu with pap for brains. Olodo.

Omo kwerekwere grin grin grin

Lesley-Ann like I said before you ugly old poverty stricken f@ucktard shem@le, you will never be on my level. Comprehend what exactly? You incoherent fool.

Every f@ckn thread you on you turn it into a SA vs Nigeria bashing session even if the above has nothing to do with Nigeria. You only have "zulu" and ANC on your cheap palm wine brain.

Calling me kwerekwere won't gain you any favour.

I'm done enjoy it here you poor shem@le.

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Lesley-Ann like I said before you ugly old poverty stricken f@ucktard shem@le, you will never be on my level. Comprehend what exactly? You incoherent fool.

Every f@ckn thread you on you turn it into a SA vs Nigeria bashing session even if the above has nothing to do with Nigeria. You only have "zulu" and ANC on your on your cheap palm wine brain.

Spot on, him and All4naija are obsessed
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh, yeah! I am now obsessed with your boring country for the people being xenophobic. I think you are better than that. Smh...!

Once a Zulu always a Zulu! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, yeah! I am now obsessed with your boring country for the people being xenophobic. I think you are better than that. Smh...!

Once a Zulu always a Zulu! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ogo big head bast@rd switched to your all4naija alias again hahahahgrin
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lezzlie:

grin so predictable
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Every f@ckn thread you on you turn it into a SA vs Nigeria bashing session even if the above has nothing to do with Nigeria. You only have "zulu" and ANC on your cheap palm wine brain.
LeSudAfricaine:
POT calling a kettle black... Stupid boer worshipping dumbos

2 Likes

Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

POT calling a kettle black... Stupid boer worshipping dumbos

Shut da hell up or are you here as another praise worshipper of your countryman.

Racial antics is usually a sign of weak mental capacity.
Re: The Hegemon Turns Its Gaze On South Africa by Lezzlie(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Is this your tears of frustration Zulu? You rant like a woman in menses. grin grin grin

When you're presented with facts, you try to wiggle your way out with wailings and complaints.

You said no where did the south African government delve into the Ukrainian matter. I showed you it
did. In this very post by the OP which you read. When I pointed you to the facts, you switched tactics and wail like the Zulu pig you are grin

You are alien to grace and shame. You are a zulu kwerekwere of a polluted bloodline; A slave-magnet.

A sub-normal homosapient a level above the stratum of a wild primates.

Let thunder strike your oblong head for being big and empty and useless. Stu.pid , blame trading, responsibility-evading, perennial slave of a Zulu.

Born-fool with an ego that is an overwork for your brain size.

You're a roach. I should step on you and spill your pap - filled guts on the floor.

Idiot!

OH, and lastly. If I hear you mention "level" one more time, I will feed your sister drugs and use her as my south American courier.

Zulus are at the bottom of the ladder in all the tribes of Africa. Even Zimbabwens have more balls and respect than you slaves.

Your father's land still belong to foreigners
Your women are taken by foreigners
Your gold is used to build the skyscrapers of joburg and Cape Town by the Anglo - Dutch
Your economy is owned by settlers
You are death poor with rat feeding on your babies
And your brothers are running errands for Nigerian drug lords

You come here to tell me about levels.

Even the devil will feel sorry for your wretched soul.

You're a maggot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Onboard(Photos) / Soldiers From Other Countries Fighting Russia In Ukraine (photos) / Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.