Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Unical Post UTME Issues!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical Post UTME Issues!!! (759 Views)

Unical Post UTME VENUE And SITTING ARRANGEMENT nt / N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unical Post UTME Issues!!! by touche(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
On behalf of University of Calabar prospective candidates for 2015/2016 admissions, I would like to draw the attention of the public to untold hardships being experienced as a result of poor service delivery by UniCal and Zellence Nigeria Limited (www.zellence.com).

2. Scratch cards for Post UME exam registration on portal (http://unical.postutme.org) were sold to candidates.

3. In addition, candidates were required to buy scratch cards to check their results.

4. No online payment option is available for purchasing these scratch cards, meaning that candidates have to buy from the following banks (Unical Micro-Finance Bank Calabar, Wema Bank, Calabar, Enterprise Bank, Calabar and First City Monument Bank Plc).

5. No provision was made for candidates outside Calabar, meaning, they have to travel down to Calabar to purchase scratch cards. Also, no fixed price was stated for the scratch card.

6. Most of the results have not been uploaded on the portal (http://unical.postutme.org). Some candidates wrote Computer based exams, while others wrote Paper based exams. Given the time it will take to process (mark and record results) thousands of Paper based exams, my guess is that the results are yet to be collated. Yet, the University announced that results are ready, and is selling scratch cards for result checking.

7. As a result, after going through the stress of travelling down to Calabar, most candidates cannot access their results.
8. The following contacts were provided for customer support: Help Desk: Zellence UNICAL Office. Graduate School Building, UNICAL. 08035191335, 07058693137, 08032677367, 08057030644.

9. However, the customer care agents especially telephone numbers ‎0803 267 7367 and 0805 703 0644 have been very rude to clients. When I called, trying to resolve issues on behalf of my sibling, one of them specifically stated that Zellence (the UniCal IT Support Company) put their numbers on the website without their permission, as such they're not obligated to respond to call and that they're not Zellence staff.

10. I forwarded these complaints to Zellence. However, results are still unavailable and these numbers still remain on the Portal as customer support.

11. I hereby alert members of the public and relevant institutions like National Universities Commission, Public Complaints Commission, Consumer Protection Council and Servicom of the hardships prospective candidates are going through during UniCal Post UTME Screening.

(1) (Reply)

Blake Lively Nude Photos Uncensored Is Ugly, Along With Expensive Ugly Is Asinin / Fatima Makes History At Law School / I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.